PSA: Gatekeeper's Pack - Wrong Decorations Being Unlocked!

Kepal

I purchased a hypercrate this morning, got some decorations unlocked through that. However, I noticed that despite the fact that I looted a few (three) copies of the "Republic Voss Embassy Sign" and used them, none are available in my decorations wallet. I scrolled up through my chat history to ensure I wasn't crazy, and I noticed that when I clicked on the item itself it instead linked to the entry for the "Justicar Propaganda: Every Blaster Counts", an item which I had yet to loot up until that point in time, yet somehow had three of.

Since the initial weirdness I noticed that the Justicar Propaganda comes out of the pack as a pair (again, I had three), which led me to dig through my chat history, where I noticed this: https://imageshack.com/i/ezjGeAmZp

That has led me to conclude that when you activate the item for the Embassy Sign (at least the Republic version), that it is instead awarding the Justicar Propaganda. I have verified both my character's inventory and cargo holds just to double-check and as I expected, the signs are not there.

HELP!