Lightsabers activating while mounted

Lednew

This has been going on for a pretty long while, so I searched and searched, assuming someone would have mentioned it before this, so I could give the thread a little bump. Surprisingly, I didn't find anything.

So you're cruising along on your speeder, and you skid a little too close to a nearby hostile, and {poof} your lightsaber activates itself while still hanging from your belt and still on your speeder. This only seems to happen with double-sabers (i.e. Assassins and Shadows), single lightsabers don't appear to have this problem.

Not that much of a big deal, except the last time it happened, my character accidentally chopped his left arm off, and now all the guys in the guild call him "ol' one-arm". I tried one of those Series 616 Cybernetic Hands, but then I had an itch and accidentally poked my eye out with the claw hand. With only one good eye, I lost my depth perception, and as result I got too close to one of those big droids with the circular saw attachment and it took my leg off just above the knee. So after all that, you can imagine why I thought this bug was worth reporting...