Seattle Community Cantina Tour

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of you have been waiting on details for our Seattle Community Cantina Tour. I apologize for the delay. We are nearly done finalizing the details, but it looks like it will be Monday before we have things 100% locked down. Right now it looks like the event will take place on Sunday, August 31st, 2014, but this is not final and might change.

Again, I apologize for the delay and will update you once we have the final details.

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of you have been waiting on details for our Seattle Community Cantina Tour. I apologize for the delay. We are nearly done finalizing the details, but it looks like it will be Monday before we have things 100% locked down. Right now it looks like the event will take place on Sunday, August 31st, 2014, but this is not final and might change.

Again, I apologize for the delay and will update you once we have the final details.

Come to Pittsburgh!!!

I do hope the venue is not a bar. I'd like to bring along my grandson. He has a lot more 55's than I do.

There is a chance it may be in a hotel or even a hotel bar in which case you should be able to bring him along. After the venue is announced if you have any questions regarding if you can bring him along message Courtney either here or on Twitter @CourtneyWoods and she should be able to let you know pretty quick. I recall there was a similar experience with the one in Boulder and in that case the minor was allowed in with their guardian (as in their parent, not their Jedi Guardian :p).

I hope it is not at the Garage again. It was bad that we were separated into 3 different groups and once inside you couldn't hardly hear anything. I hope this year is in a bigger area with better acoustics.

Yeah, the Garage was definitely too small of a venue, especially considering this particular Cantina Tour is scheduled around a major gaming convention.

No gripes about the service there, the Garage just didn't have enough capacity to handle what Bioware was throwing at it.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

Yeah, the Garage was definitely too small of a venue, especially considering this particular Cantina Tour is scheduled around a major gaming convention.

No gripes about the service there, the Garage just didn't have enough capacity to handle what Bioware was throwing at it.

The servers there were awesome. They knew how to pour to get tips.

EDIT: So much for monday :(

Edited by bowlergirl

Great. You were supposed to nail this down by Monday. It's now Saturday. No word yet. How in Heaven's name can we show up to something if you donlt tell us where and when it is???

I know you'll be there. I just got a notice from BW that a Big Even will be held for Shadow Realms on August 29th fro 7PM to 11PM. Hello? Shadow Realms? Did you guys forget about, you know, Star Wars?

Great. You were supposed to nail this down by Monday. It's now Saturday. No word yet. How in Heaven's name can we show up to something if you donlt tell us where and when it is???

I know you'll be there. I just got a notice from BW that a Big Even will be held for Shadow Realms on August 29th fro 7PM to 11PM. Hello? Shadow Realms? Did you guys forget about, you know, Star Wars?

They posted the update you requested in a new stickied thread...

Would it have been a good idea for them to cross-link that in here? Sure, and they did take until Tuesday, but they did post an update.

There was an update, just not to this thread. The event is being held Sunday, August 31st at the Grand Hyatt Seattle (Rooms Princessa I & II) 721 Pine Street from 7-10PM PDT. All of this info was posted on Tuesday. Unfortunately it did not get put here as well. Tuesday was kind of a busy day for the team so it isn't surprising that it didn't quite make it here.