The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I though that this game also have solo gameplay

Shapras

Game design definitely not for soloing. I chose class with stealth and I can't beat boss. This doesn't so much option of chose how to attack. That difficult level is for FPS style but not for right click mouse. Why you offer missions if you character is to weak? I wasted my money on this low funding game. That I don't surprise why this game went to free to play role. And this game is not an action game when I expected.

I need look for group to do main missions :). Good luck with you game of dreams.

Game design definitely not for soloing. I chose class with stealth and I can't beat boss. This doesn't so much option of chose how to attack. That difficult level is for FPS style but not for right click mouse. Why you offer missions if you character is to weak? I wasted my money on this low funding game. That I don't surprise why this game went to free to play role. And this game is not an action game when I expected.

I need look for group to do main missions :). Good luck with you game of dreams.

What boss is it? And how is your gear? And your companion's gear?

If the questline has HEROIC 2+ or HEROIC 4+ in it's name, then it was designed for a group. In which case you can: Shift+Left-Click on the quest within your log, it'll go to the chat box. Add LFG after it, and people should start whispering you.

I was resistant grouping up when I began, I've grown to be exceedingly comfortable for the process and have now started many Operations.

Edited by Kremsau

If the questline has HEROIC 2+ or HEROIC 4+ in it's name, then it was designed for a group. In which case you can: Shift+Left-Click on the quest within your log, it'll go to the chat box. Add LFG after it, and people should start whispering you.

I was resistant grouping up when I began, I've grown to be exceedingly comfortable for the process and have now started many Operations.

(Sith Inquisitor)

I suspect it's probably Darth Zash.

Though it's hard to say without more information.

That one is responsible for pwning a lot of newbies. :D

What boss is it? And how is your gear? And your companion's gear?

What do you mean gear? I need be level 12 do level 10 quest with better gear?It was first boss when you leave planet. It is Ironfist boss. I can't kill with companion.I only managed to deal 40% damage. At level 10 I get one class skill which you can attack from back :D. I can use only one skill in stealth mode. For me is funny how game is designed. I need to pretend stupid to say that is a great work.

I played many Bioware game but I didn't expect that they will make this disaster. If I can call this game action, so I am President. I loved all moves Star Wars, but this game is made me sad. Another great tittle fail. Star Wars it have to action like Neverwinter or ESO. I hate when people taking easy way how to make fast game by using famous movie or game title.

Edited by Shapras

So because you're having trouble with one boss...the game is considered poorly made?

Consider that in a month, a million people log on...and you're the only one to post so sorely about it. We'd gladly help you, if you'd provide information on your character as is. Leveling up to 12 will certainly help your chances.

I need to pretend stupid to say that is a great work.

At this rate you're doing just fine without pretending. ;)

"First boss when i leave planet" isn't every helpful. I'm guessing you went to the fleet and ran straight into Black Talon or Esseles. Which is group content, which they even warn you about.

So because you're having trouble with one boss...the game is considered poorly made?

Consider that in a month, a million people log on...and you're the only one to post so sorely about it. We'd gladly help you, if you'd provide information on your character as is. Leveling up to 12 will certainly help your chances.

Man first thing is balance. Game have to have challenge to your level. If you think if you go to level up several levels and when you back to finish that quest, so is not a challenge any more, because you are not same level. Where no option how you think about tactic because it doesn't have tactics.

Options:

Buy stims from Vendor.

Be sure you have all class skills (also going to fleet and getting advanced class)

Be sure you have the best gear you can have.

Be sure your companion has the best gear.

I can tell you this, it's possible. If you aren't able to do it, it's not a big deal. Advance a level or two and come back. Personally I prefer to be overleveled, but when I'm not it's not uncommon to make several attempts at tough bosses.

What do you mean gear? I need be level 12 do level 10 quest with better gear?It was first boss when you leave planet. It is Ironfist boss. I can't kill with companion.I only managed to deal 40% damage. At level 10 I get one class skill which you can attack from back :D. I can use only one skill in stealth mode. For me is funny how game is designed. I need to pretend stupid to say that is a great work.

I played many Bioware game but I didn't expect that they will make this disaster. If I can call this game action, so I am President. I loved all moves Star Wars, but this game is made me sad. Another great tittle fail. Star Wars it have to action like Neverwinter or ESO. I hate when people taking easy way how to make fast game by using famous movie or game title.

If the boss is ironfist then that is a flashpoint and those are designed for groups. This flashpoint sounds like the Esseles and it is designed for two players, not one player and a companion, especially if you are around the level of the flashpoints.

Man first thing is balance. Game have to have challenge to your level. If you think if you go to level up several levels and when you back to finish that quest, so is not a challenge any more, because you are not same level. Where no option how you think about tactic because it doesn't have tactics.

It is balanced if you do things right. If you can't be bothered to replace old gear or running into group content by yourself while you don't have a clue to play, you're asking for trouble.

Though the earlier poster seemed to have called it when he went "trololol" ;)

Have fun with that!

Options:

Buy stims from Vendor.

Be sure you have all class skills (also going to fleet and getting advanced class)

Be sure you have the best gear you can have.

Be sure your companion has the best gear.

I can tell you this, it's possible. If you aren't able to do it, it's not a big deal. Advance a level or two and come back. Personally I prefer to be overleveled, but when I'm not it's not uncommon to make several attempts at tough bosses.

I know this things. I but I prefer go for challenge at same level.

Thank for posts.

I expected Action game with Action combat system, not like WoW style. Hopefully in future we will see real Star Wars MMO game with Action Combat style.

If the boss is ironfist then that is a flashpoint and those are designed for groups. This flashpoint sounds like the Esseles and it is designed for two players, not one player and a companion, especially if you are around the level of the flashpoints.

So what the point to have companion? I didn't see that it was write for group if it was. How in other games I don't complain about difficulties if I know from beginning that is for group. It just fun, you need read guides to find out that this quest is for group. It hard to write next to quest title (or below) that this quest is for group (2 or 4 players). Or it is something missing?

Edited by Shapras

I'm pretty sure it does tell you that it's a [Heroic 2+] in your quest log. Anyway this game Is heavily solo orientated, Of course it has quests and content that requires 2 or 4 or more people.

If your only interested in playing alone then you just skip those and carry on, things like Flashpoints you can go back to solo later once your 5 or so levels above the required if you really want to see it, but If you really mean to get the most out of the game I'd suggest grouping for stuff when required, it is after all an MMO.

This is a boss in a Flashpoint (or what you might know as a 'dungeon' from other games) this is group content not solo content. The game tells you a few times it's group content. You are very dumb.

There are a lot of things wrong with this game. Not having enough solo friendly content is not one of them. Stop taking up forum space because you can't read.

Also this game has never advertised having action combat, so if you were expecting that it is because you made it up in your head.

P.S. If you think Neverwinter and ESO are good games then you are beyond the point of ever being helped.

Edited by Orien

So what the point to have companion? I didn't see that it was write for group if it was. How in other games I don't complain about difficulties if I know from beginning that is for group. It just fun, you need read guides to find out that this quest is for group. It hard to write next to quest title (or below) that this quest is for group (2 or 4 players). Or it is something missing?

When you enter the flashpoint it tells you that a group is recommended and this is big letters across your screen, not small print.

This is a boss in a Flashpoint (or what you might know as a 'dungeon' from other games) this is group content not solo content. The game tells you a few times it's group content. You are very dumb.

There are a lot of things wrong with this game. Not having enough solo friendly content is not one of them. Stop taking up forum space because you can't read.

Also this game has never advertised having action combat, so if you were expecting that it is because you made it up in your head.

P.S. If you think Neverwinter and ESO are good games then you are beyond the point of ever being helped.

If move was more drama or horror so I wouldn't look at game at all. You have to understand that to make this type of game no need a lot effort and team. So game quality is low comparing with new technologies in past year. Most low funding games taking famous titles to surprise player. Maybe some player will surprise but not me :)

This game is a MMORPG. When you break down that acronym it appears:

Massively

Multiplayer

Role

Playing

Game

Note the Massively Multiplayer part. That means this game is not a single player title. While it is true that the story is designed as a single person adventure, there is content that is designed for you to seek out a group and learn to play with others.