The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What happened to the Emperor???

Lenisirz

Hi everyone,

I'm in the mids of reading The Old Republic: Annihilation by Drew Karpyshyn and in it thay say the Emperor was killed. The Book before this also said that. It said Darth Malgus try to take over as Emperor after the Emperor's death. My question is How did the Emperor die? Does anyone know? Is there a book I'm missing? As of now I'm ready the Star Wars books in chronological order. I got the book list from Wookieepedia.com. So can anyone out there help me???

LeniSirz :rak_03:

Hi everyone,

I'm in the mids of reading The Old Republic: Annihilation by Drew Karpyshyn and in it thay say the Emperor was killed. The Book before this also said that. It said Darth Malgus try to take over as Emperor after the Emperor's death. My question is How did the Emperor die? Does anyone know? Is there a book I'm missing? As of now I'm ready the Star Wars books in chronological order. I got the book list from Wookieepedia.com. So can anyone out there help me???

Play through the Jedi Knight Storyline.

Hi everyone,

In my next text will be a lot of spoilers from mostly JK and SW class stories.

At the end of chapter 3 you go to dromund to make him turn to the light side, but, you see instead how the cave collapses on him, and so, many think he died, especially the republic authorities believe he has died, then the warrior's story hops in, around the time the JK goes to face the emperor you act as the new wrath and go kill Baras on Korroiban who says he is the voice of the emperor, there you say as the SW that you are the mighty wrath and that Baras is no voice of the emperor, Baras meanwhile says he is the true voice and the SW is no wrath, Marr, says that you 2 should duel and the one who wins will be proclaimed the true voice/wrath, after defeating him 2 times even the ones from the dark council that believed most in them i.e.:Ravage, believe he is the false voice now and you kill Baras after he begins to ask for help to defeat you, then after killing him you are proclaimed the wrath of the emperor, and you respond only to the one and only great master, the Emperor, after this you get an message from the hands of the emperor(pls,do not ask me who are they)who say that a group of Jedi task forces attacked the emperor while in his most vulnerable form, and he is reincarnating to a new body.

P.S.: Heavy spoilers be warned.

If you played the Sith warrior story

The emperor's wrath is told by the emperor's hand that the Jedi knight killed the Voice of the emperor, not the actual emperor himself.

Also, I believe illegimate sources

say he is in fact alive according to leaked data files, and is expected to make a appearance again sometime when the next RotC-like expansion comes out.

If you played the Sith warrior story

The emperor's wrath is told by the emperor's hand that the Jedi knight killed the Voice of the emperor, not the actual emperor himself.

Also, I believe illegimate sources

say he is in fact alive according to leaked data files, and is expected to make a appearance again sometime when the next RotC-like expansion comes out.

Not just that, but after you defeat Darth Baras as the Warrior, you receive a message from the Emperor's Hands that tell you that he is still alive and that he is resting, preparing to destroy his enemies and that when the time is right, he will call upon his Wrath(You)

The developers have already confirmed that the Sith Emperor is still alive and kicking. His True Body is squirreled away and under the care of the Hand until he recovers his strength. BioWare has confirmed the Emperor will make a later appearance, as well as Revan in future updates as he was not seen being killed during the Foundry Flashpoint.