Petition - Bring Jeelvic to Nar shadda

AgnieszkaZ

• 3 months later...

/signed

Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, or anywhere!

I'm legend, and I have Symbiotic Fungal Blooms, Exotic Plague Specimens, carapaces etc. enough for the dewback, the Kowakian and several varactyls - I spent a lot of time during all three events to accomplish that, only to buy those things, and now I can't buy them! :(

but there are items from both the Gree Event and Nar Shaddaa that are only available when it's up and running, and what Jeelvic has is no different, only different in that those rarer items are directly purchasable rather than having to be won. You cannot get the Red Sphere, one of the Gree pets, the Rancor, or the black Vectron when those two events aren't running.

You forget two very important details that makes this different! First of all, you need Legend rank for most of the stuff Jeelvic sells, and that could only be reached during the third event by stockpiling a lot of reputation for the weeks after the first two events. I wasn't able to play much during the first two events, but during the third, I worked my tauntaun off to hit Legend, but couldn't get there until Jeelvic was gone because of the weekly rep cap. Items like the Red Sphere don't require you to be Legend or anywhere near.

Second - perhaps even more importantly - these are not just "directly purchasable"; they are purchasable for items that you have to have defeated a lot of world bosses to get, even items with low drop rates from these bosses! Even gaining the things you need to buy his most attractive items require a lot of time and efford - and those things serve only one purpose: to buy things from Jeelvic! Now I have 6 Symbiotic Fungal Blooms (they were damn hard to get), 11 Exotic Plague Specimen (from defeating World Bosses 11 times), 7 Barnacles of the Eyeless (rare drops from an ops boss), and all these things that took time and work to get, they are now useless unless Jeelvic returns. And then there's about 100 DNA canisters that I don't know if I should hold onto.

People spent time and effort only to fulfill requirements to buy items from him. You don't have to do that for those other events.