To Eric Musco - Please give us an official response on Season 2 Rewards

DanAxe

Before i start ranting and hating and insulting SWTOR devs, I'd like to know if whats been passing around as the supposed Season 2 rewards is indeed accurate or not.

Please Eric, please! I'm begging you here! Give us pvp players 2 minutes of your time to take any doubt about this.

1600+ as tier 1? Is that true?

No mounts, and more than half the rewards are stronghold stuff (for pvp players, really??)

Top 3 of each class reward - 1 title....

Before i let the sickly feeling in my stomach take over and start enounciating how many kinds of wrong this all are, I'd like to have an official word from you, since i dont want to misjudge, and despite all we've seen the past 3 years, I really dont want to believe you would do this to your players. Yes, the ones that put the food on your table with their monthly subscriptions and cartel purchases...

Thank you! Patiently waiting already.

Edited by DanAxe

Hey everyone!

A new patch is going to be applied on 19th August, and we are happy to annouce PvP rewards for Season Two:

Top 3 Tier: Big Baseball Bat in your an.s and of course a title.

Gold Tier : Some crap that we made yesterday and a title.

Silver Tier: Title and other stuff like....

Bronze Tier: Title

Thank you for your patience and for helping us to keep pvp in this game alive.

P.S. Don't you get an allusion? We don't want you here 1st we killed Ilum, then we removed 8v8 ranked warzones, next we put your unique pvp mount to CM, operation and to an event. What else should we do to get rid off you guys? Any sugestions?

Your sincerely -E.M.

Edited by Czaro

Honestly the most disconcerning thing about this whole scenario is the complete lack of communication. All season there have been posts asking when rewards would be announced and **crickets**. I get that they are probably busting their asses to try and finish the stronghold release, which they should. Totally understandable. That doesn't mean you completely neglect everything else, which is clearly what is happening.

Part of this is the community's own fault. When they released S1 rewards people were complaining that it was too soon. Then people started ************ about how the mount was reskinned and how that was ********. The devs have probably been scratching their heads as to what they can do with the rewards within reason to make you people happy. Seriously, dealing with the pvp community has to be like arguing with my girlfriend sometimes: You just can't *********** win. But that doesn't mean you don't have the conversations.

Really poorly handled by them IMO.

Seriously, dealing with the pvp community has to be like arguing with my girlfriend sometimes: You just can't *********** win. But that doesn't mean you don't have the conversations.

Sometimes you just have to let the crazy significant other go. The PvP community is like the needy stalker ex-boyfriend. No matter how many hints we are given to get the heck out, on cue we keep coming back for more.

Pretty soon, the devs will realize you can't reason with crazy and get a restraining order against us. :D

Edited by Master-Nala

We feel that the rewards for season 2 are in a very good place. They are designed to make your enemies pay and if you can't see that then you obviously have a perception problem. From a lore point of view, such rewards are iconic in the SW franchise.

However, we are working closely with the rewards team and we are taking into account your feedback. Please keep on posting your ideas and we might consider adding a set of matching bracers.

We feel that the rewards for season 2 are in a very good place. They are designed to make your enemies pay and if you can't see that then you obviously have a perception problem. From a lore point of view, such rewards are iconic in the SW franchise.

However, we are working closely with the rewards team and we are taking into account your feedback. Please keep on posting your ideas and we might consider adding a set of matching bracers.

Hey look, he even did your jobs for you. Just put this on the dev tracker and we'll go and prepare to figh- I mean win trade in season 3.

Talk to us !

With more silence every new decision that is made regarding pvp will be even more criticzised. Its in your hands to explain it!

We just dont get it!

What do you want them to say?

If Eric responds it will be either to defend their decision or to acknowledge that people don't like the rewards, but make no specific promises to fix them for this or future seasons. We know this is the response.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.