Looking For Serious guild

DarthXeroTheEvil

I am looking for a guild that runs PvE content and PvP content. I want to do more than just SM. I am not good enough to run NiM and never ran HM ops just yet. I am still new to the game but am coming along ways in little time.

my main is XeroRagnos Sith Assassin lvl 55 (almost full 180 tank gear but currently doing DPS and geting geared up for that have mainly 168 gear) I am looking for a guild that runs ops often as well maybe PvP. I only want a serious guild who will help me progress as a player and get better.

Not really looking for a casual just here to have fun. Those guilds seem to feel like dead ends as they never have hopes of making progress.

Send me a mail in game or reply back on here my name is Xeroragnos

If you're interested in running HM content, Leftovers is a community of guilds that runs HM pugs pretty often so you can check us out. Calendar is over there somewhere just find a run you'd like to be on and sign up!

You can also check out our guild, Dark Hunters. We like to receive new people and help them with endgame gearing process so they can learn the best of their classes.

Good luck!

I am looking for a guild that runs PvE content and PvP content. I want to do more than just SM. I am not good enough to run NiM and never ran HM ops just yet. I am still new to the game but am coming along ways in little time.

my main is XeroRagnos Sith Assassin lvl 55 (almost full 180 tank gear but currently doing DPS and geting geared up for that have mainly 168 gear) I am looking for a guild that runs ops often as well maybe PvP. I only want a serious guild who will help me progress as a player and get better.

Not really looking for a casual just here to have fun. Those guilds seem to feel like dead ends as they never have hopes of making progress.

Send me a mail in game or reply back on here my name is Xeroragnos

Company is a really good PVP/PVE guild.