How are the solo q pops on this server? overall server population?

BatmanIncognito

I was recently given some advice to begin my empire career here on this server, so in comparison to other NA servers how are the SOLO arena ranked Q pops, the non rated WZ Q pops, the daily FP Q pops, and how is the general server/guild population?

If it matters, I normally play weekends and from 8-11EST.

Thanks

I was recently given some advice to begin my empire career here on this server, so in comparison to other NA servers how are the SOLO arena ranked Q pops, the non rated WZ Q pops, the daily FP Q pops, and how is the general server/guild population?

If it matters, I normally play weekends and from 8-11EST.

Thanks

Queues rarely pop on this server for solo. When Season 2 rewards are announced they will most likely start popping more frequently but as for now solo ranked it basically dead. As for regular warzones they pop all the time. For flashpoints... I really couldn't' tell you as i don't do them.

Edited by shadowopsx

Queues rarely pop on this server for solo. When Season 2 rewards are announced they will most likely start popping more frequently but as for now solo ranked it basically dead. As for regular warzones they pop all the time. For flashpoints... I really couldn't' tell you as i don't do them.

Thanks for the update, any idea which servers get solo q pops frequently? if any?