0f the UK servers, which has the most active population?

Letsjet

If you want to see the population status of all SWTOR servers, check out Torstatus.

Prophecy of the Five

Prophecy of the Five belongs to 'merica.

Torstatus shows server statistics by observating automatically changes of the server population (low, standard, high) to calculate a population index. Currently, The Progenitor has an index of 1.56 which is highest amongst the english servers in Europe. ToFN has 1.17.

Edited by keeroo

Are UK people even playing Swtor? And here I thought all players were either Swedish or russian.

I always see people post that all players are Swedish. Are there really that many? I can only think of a few. Looking at guilds I'd guess that there were more Norwegians than Swedes./spit.

For OP, out of the servers labeled with English as the language:

*General population - TRE*

*For PvE specifically - TRE

*For normal warzones - Tie between TRE and TOFN. TOFN has a higher percentage PvP'ers but TRE has a much bigger player pool to draw players from so it evens out.

*For ranked warzones - Go with TOFN.

*The torstatus numbers are index numbers and not necessarily an accurate representation of actual server population. People have suggested, on several occassions, that Light, Heavy etc on one server may have a different threshold than on another server. I personally have a hard time believing that the actual population on the Prog is higher than on TRE and even if it is I'd stay away from the Prog, it's painful to PvP there.

Edited by MidichIorian

Always thought why people troll so much French? I like French girls and it made me to start learning their language :D

Hit me up on ts sometimes, we can practice that sexy accent of yours! If you want my credentials, Deep'Blue from NGE can attest I speak both french and franglais! :D

Hit me up on ts sometimes, we can practice that sexy accent of yours! If you want my credentials, Deep'Blue from NGE can attest I speak both french and franglais! :D

If you haven't kicked me from the guild I would love to do that (inactivity issues I was told). But I am in the third lesson :p

Ça va?