bugged and broken codex listings

erichcs

More Importantly I sure would like to be able to get these achievements for my characters.

Please dev's maybe not all at once but I hope you will be fixing these in small groups is something that you really need to do.

Edited by erichcs
adding text

We are definitely working our way through the list of bugged Codex entries and Achievements. I'm quite the completionist when it comes to those things, so it's a personal goal of mine to see them all fixed. We've fixed a handful in the past few patches, and are going to continue getting those fixes out in the future!

-tait

We are definitely working our way through the list of bugged Codex entries and Achievements. I'm quite the completionist when it comes to those things, so it's a personal goal of mine to see them all fixed. We've fixed a handful in the past few patches, and are going to continue getting those fixes out in the future!

-tait

Who cares about small codex fixes when things like ranked pvp are so broken?

;)

Wrong forum. I'm sure you don't want replies to PvP topics complaining of broken codex entries. There are more of us. ;)

I've been glad to see the fixes but they are coming a bit slow.

... I'm quite the completionist when it comes to those things, so it's a personal goal of mine to see them all fixed. ...

It's so good to read that! Maybe there is a better understanding for us 'Codex-Hunters' than I hoped for ... :D

Freaks like me, maybe?

Shure, Broken Entries should not have the priority-on-top (I'm shure that they don't have), but it's still a part of the game and some players still try to complete their codexes, their archievements and so on ...

Edited by Han_Salo

• 2 weeks later...