The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

So,if this is Tor Taris, couldn't we just get to the pub or imp garrison and get a shuttle off planet?

I actually have a plan to stop this, if it's something Sil wants stopped.

Maybe the pub outpost, possibly, but it's going to be something you'd have to reach... Through a lot, and I mean lot, of Rakghouls.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the pub outpost, possibly, but it's going to be something you'd have to reach... Through a lot, and I mean lot, of Rakghouls.

IF this does end up being Taris, I might change one of my items to the Rakghoul vaccine. :D

What you going to do fo the imp base that was my plan off getting of the planet time for plan B

Even if you are right, and I am not saying you are, I would be Narrating it, or an Assistant Narrator.

Cool that mean I am right this is about to be fun and will we have the vaccine

Edited by Jarons

Sil, I still kind of need confirmation though looking at it now... If we are all prisoners... how do ANY OF US... have weapons?

Well you stole them on your way out. Killed your guards and looted the chests that they put all your gear in, duh. :D

Just like Revan would have done.

This is going to happen during the cold war, i.e. prior to the war on Corellia, right? Is it possible for Nalas character to have an Isotope-5 powered weapon at this time?

At best, the Hutts and certain inhabitants of Makeb (like Solida Hesk) would know of Isotope-5 and its potential. That's quite a rare weapon.

The dropship would have been filled with the confiscated weapons.

This. That, and the way it will likely go down, they will have what they were captured with.

Side Note: Going back through it I hadn't noticed the Isotope 5 rifle. I am afraid you can't have that due to both rarity as well as the fact it wasn't weaponized until the Hutt incident.

Edited by Silenceo

Well you stole them on your way out. Killed your guards and looted the chests that they put all your gear in, duh. :D

Just like Revan would have done.

I thimk I know how we get our weapons but that's not how while I don't think it will be

Ok then I still need confirmation on my set up then I can finish off the mentality and the Biography......

Silenceo and Selenial aren't here right now, they're sorting super important business, please call back later :p

No but seriously, I'm not sure if he's made up his mind, but it was being discussed.

Edited by Selenial