Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

I have a question are we the prisoners or do they crash land with us and the prisoner thing was the idea I had for the opening and thank you I thought I spent more tbh

The numbers you gave was way over 150. However, that was due to doing the numbers and costs for abilities wrong. Though, Shatterpoint basic lvl 1 is 3 points, not 1. I made many changes to what you had in there to keep them true to the levels you wanted. Some you were paying too much, others too little.

Side Note: We are the prisoners. Who ever said it was a crash landing this time? The premise is to be stranded, doesn't always have to be a crash. :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let's try.

Character Name: B4-DM-πR (sometimes read as ,Before the Empire‘)

Profession: Starship mechanic

Species: Astromech droid

Skills/Tools:

Movement: A magnetizable frame at the bottom of his chassis, allowing it to get a solid hold on metallic

surfaces.

Jet (for short, burst-like use only)

Perception: thermal vision and vision in a very large spectrum of light rays

audio receptors

Tools: terminal pluggin

oil spray

welding equipment

basic repair tools

machine saw

grappling hook

integrated communicator (medium range relative to usual ground communication)

two gripe arms

Biography:

Constructed by Kuat Drive Yards.

15 years of service on republic vessels.

4 years of service on several vessels of various alignment.

2 years of service under the mechanic that brought it aboard the <insert name of the ship we‘re gonna crash in>. (bad job, B4!)

During its time in the republic and later aboard starships of various criminal syndicates and smugglers, B4 has had many memory wipes. His last master, an experienced mechanic that was working with droids a lot, kept up the memory wipes, however the mechanic did not erase the memories of any repairs or mechanical work B4 had performed.

This allowed B4 to gather experience in mechanical tasks beyond what astromech droids usually had. It turned the droid into a experienced and capable mechanic, but - due to the constant erase of every other memory - not much more.

Special abilities: Isolation against electric shocks and extreme temperatures

Regularly updating astrocharts

Has no restraining bolt attached (his last mechanic liked him)

Enhanced creativity protocols

Language processing programs (covers various languages of Republic and Hutt space. Does not cover languages of ancient Sith culture or the unknown regions - e.g. the Chiss' language)

Items: 1. reserve powercell

2. spare parts

3. reserve fuel for jets, welding equipment etc

All items are stored in two compartments in B4's chassis.

Planet vote: Dxun (why is Belsavis not an option?)

Edit: I might have to change my biography, if we're the prisoners.

Edited by Mathemagica

The numbers you gave was way over 150. However, that was due to doing the numbers and costs for abilities wrong. Though, Shatterpoint basic lvl 1 is 3 points, not 1. I made many changes to what you had in there to keep them true to the levels you wanted. Some you were paying too much, others too little.

Side Note: We are the prisoners. Who ever said it was a crash landing this time? The premise is to be stranded, doesn't always have to be a crash. :jawa_evil:

Thank like I said I wasn't home and my laptop to use so I couldn't really jump back and forth to make sure sorry thought they was right thank you for fixing it for me

Oh it will be different, forgot to change the breaking up part, going to change that now to be more clear. Think more like the Narrator will be a physical being.

It will change what he is depending on which planet is chosen.

Wait what?

Do I get to be your apprentice or something? Sidekick Sel :D

Wait what?

Do I get to be your apprentice or something? Sidekick Sel :D

It depends on the planet that is chosen. Not too late to enter you know... Darth Jahuro could use an apprentice though... :jawa_wink:

The Narrator Character will be crazy powerful, so a forewarning to those who might want to try and kill him...

Side Note: Do remember Narrator and to a lesser degee, Assistant Narrator's, can create and direct NPC's to fit the story. So it is a possibility Sel.

Edited by Silenceo

It depends on the planet that is chosen. Not too late to enter you know... Darth Jahuro could use an apprentice though... :jawa_wink:

The Narrator Character will be crazy powerful, so a forewarning to those who might want to try and kill him...

Side Note: Do remember Narrator and to a lesser degee, Assistant Narrator's, can create and direct NPC's to fit the story. So it is a possibility Sel.

Can I be a Junior Assistant Narrator? :D

Hmm, so so far we have

The Astromech droid

The Mandalorian

The mad sith

The sith assassin

The Jedi

And the Wookie

This is a REALLY cool lineup

I think these titles might fit better:

The Droid Mechanic

The Mandalorian Soldier

The Terror of the Night

The Sith Assassin

The Jedi Watchman

The Wookie Engineer

By the way, since we are prisoners ( maybe the pub side could be jailing the imps and stuff happens?) can we go to belsavis ?

No. Check the transport again for further clarification. Not to mention it is during the Cold War.

Gage transports are imp ships, so I'm guessing the imperial characters are jailing us republic tree huggers? :p

Traitors, rebels, enemies, insane sith lords the lot of us! There is a good reason for all of them aboard this transport. If there is not, I shall make one! :p

Ok I think I fixed it and added some stuff and traded Shatterpoint for conceal others and put the other 6 points to use thank you for fixing it for me again

Ok I think I fixed it and added some stuff and traded Shatterpoint for conceal others and put the other 6 points to use thank you for fixing it for me again

Mind putting it in a new post all enclosed in a spoiler tag? Or send it to me via PM?

Last I checked, Jarons is loyal to the empire

Yes I am but remember am hunting people so they can be on the transport and I found out so I went after them and yea ill pm it to you

Edited by Jarons

I added two programs to my Beeping Mechanic: 'Enhanced creativity protocols' and 'Language processing programs'.

The creativity protocols are meant to allow for a more flexible interpretation of its programming (more flexible than a rolling and beeping computer). The language programs are, so that it can actually understand what anybody is saying.

Is that ok? Also: Should I change the last 2 years of its biography, since it's a prisoner, not a mechanic on the ship? As a prisoner, B4 would also have a restraining bolt, right?

I vote for Beeping Mechanic as my title. Or Beep-a-mech

Hmmm.

I have an Idea, I'll PM you in a bit, once I'm out of here

Side note: Italian weddings are amazing :D

Edited by Selenial

So,if this is Tor Taris, couldn't we just get to the pub or imp garrison and get a shuttle off planet?

Why did you tell him that man it was everyone reason for picking TARIS and it be the funniest planet to play on and the hardest