The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

Sure, you can do that. As long as Jahuro's careful with his whispers, of course. If it's "I will take over the galaxy and crush all that oppose me!" or something like that, then Alderick would be able to identify that as not his own thought :p

And I think your afterthought is a pretty good summary of it. Because of Alderick's precog, he can get the vague feeling of being observed, but it won't allow him to determine anything about who/what is watching him, unless Jahuro decides to give Alderick more to go on. I'm sure Jahuro's capable of avoiding being detected if he wants to :p

Alright, posted it.

Also, hoping that "Whisper" is closely aligned with Alderick's thoughts, enough so that it reinforces them. :d_grin:

Side Note: And yes, ofc the whispers start out vague, small, and somewhat unmeaningful. Boran is still feeling it out after all. :d_wink:

Afterthought: And yes, I also gave it an echo. :d_tongue:

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, posted it.

Also, hoping that "Whisper" is closely aligned with Alderick's thoughts, enough so that it reinforces them. :D

Side Note: And yes, ofc the whispers start out vague, small, and somewhat unmeaningful. Boran is still feeling it out after all. :D

Afterthought: And yes, I also gave it an echo. :p

The echo is a nice touch :p I think what you posted seems fine.

it looks like i got here right on time before its to much plotting against me go down :D:D but i have a question would i be able know that its Boran trying to play alderick against me he knows their another Sith on the planet and is insane so would his sudden turn arose suspicious in Jaron

side note: can i use the force whisper idea i just thought of something good

Edited by Jarons

The echo is a nice touch :p I think what you posted seems fine.

Since I like giving teasers these days,

is similar to Jahuro/Boran's goal. :D

Side Note: Likely not since he can not detect Jahuro, and only Alderick can hear the whisper. As for suddenly turning against you, I doubt Alerick would be so sloppy. :p I have plans for these plans, about the plans that I plan to plan, that are planned against the plans that you plan for my plans!

I HAVE PLAAAAAANS! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

After Thought: Though, I do not believe Jahuro/Boran and Jaron have met, so the connection would be an iffy one if at all. Hiding ones presence ftw. :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

Side Note: Likely not since he can not detect Jahuro, and only Alderick can hear the whisper. As for suddenly turning against you, I doubt Alerick would be so sloppy. :p I have plans for these plans, about the plans that I plan to plan, that are planned against the plans that you plan for my plans!

I HAVE PLAAAAAANS! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

lol i see you have a lot of plans

side note: i wasn't talking about you but i will show you in my next post just try to play with someone Psyche and trust in certain characters

Edited by Jarons

Alderick doesn't necessarily trust Jaron, but he's not going to try to shoot him outright. Remember, Alderick is suspicious of Sith, so Jahuro's whisper so far won't really have added anything in that department. Trying to take on the Mandalorians goes much better for Alderick with Jaron's help at the moment, so he's not about to just ignore that either.

It would be pretty out of character for Alderick to just shoot Jaron or anything like that just with what's happened so far. From his military background, impulsive action isn't something Alderick will do often. (If he did, he probably wouldn't have been able to hide his Force Sensitivity for so long while serving in the Imperial military)

lol i see you have a lot of plans

side note: i wasn't talking about you but i will show you in my next post just try to play with someone Psyche and trust in certain characters

Heading to bed, but I hope you aren't planning to have Jaron detect the force whisper some how.

Also, not entirely sure what you are saying in this post, but then again, I am only half awake...

Side Note: Not sure what your whisper idea is though, so can't really comment on it.

After Thought: I highly advise getting into a psychological war with Jahuro, he is a Psychologist after all!

Edited by Silenceo

Heading to bed, but I hope you aren't planning to have Jaron detect the force whisper some how.

Also, not entirely sure what you are saying in this post, but then again, I am only half awake...

Side Note: Not sure what your whisper idea is though, so can't really comment on it.

After Thought: I highly advise getting into a psychological war with Jahuro, he is a Psychologist after all!

I wouldn't touch that mind with a 1000 foot pole :p:p so no but i just posted you can see who i was referring to now we waiting on Karadon to talk to Aledrick

Also Night i need sleep

After thought :Karadon you can't shrug off a force whisper

Edited by Jarons

After thought :Karadon you can't shrug off a force whisper

The thing about whispers, is that they are not mind tricks. If the whisper does not run along their thought process, they are very likely to recognize it as not their own. You whispered that she couldn't trust Alderick, yet Alderick has saved her life, and she has saved his.

The thing about whispers, is that they are not mind tricks. If the whisper does not run along their thought process, they are very likely to recognize it as not their own. You whispered that she couldn't trust Alderick, yet Alderick has saved her life, and she has saved his.

Fair point thanks for elaboration but hey do the cultist have force stealth or will Jaron be able to sense them and know to Stay away

Fair point thanks for elaboration but hey do the cultist have force stealth or will Jaron be able to sense them and know to Stay away

Normally he could sense them, but since the Storm is essentially dark side in original, it might be enough to mask their individually meager force presences, by this I mean it won't stop them from being sensed, but their force power could be mistaken for being from the storm. The only reason Boran could locate Jaron and Alderick, is because Jaron has a good deal of individual force power, and Alderick was only found due to being so close to Jaron. So they are sensible yes, but the storm could throw him off a bit.

Do keep in mind the scene with Boran studying life signs was a summery, not real time.

Normally he could sense them, but since the Storm is essentially dark side in original, it might be enough to mask their individually meager force presences, by this I mean it won't stop them from being sensed, but their force power could be mistaken for being from the storm. The only reason Boran could locate Jaron and Alderick, is because Jaron has a good deal of individual force power, and Alderick was only found due to being so close to Jaron. So they are sensible yes, but the storm could throw him off a bit.

Do keep in mind the scene with Boran studying life signs was a summery, not real time.

:D:D:D I Know Jaron is strong in the force isn't he and ok i can deal understand that thanks

Edited by Jarons

Assassin yes, but still 28 he is. Untempered are his emotions. Yes. :csw_yoda:

well yea is age is a factor but not everyone can be 130 :D:D also his Untempered Emotions could save his life force rage is always a good ability for a sith

Side note: they got me in a corner here it would seem but I will wait for Karadon next post before I do anything

Edited by Jarons

well yea is age is a factor but not everyone can be 130 :D:D also his Untempered Emotions could save his life force rage is always a good ability for a sith

Side note: they got me in a corner here it would seem but I will wait for Karadon next post before I do anything

When 134 years old you reach, this tall you will not be!

:csw_yoda:

As for them having you in a corner... You did decide to join up with them. :p

When 134 years old you reach, this tall you will not be!
:csw_yoda:

As for them having you in a corner... You did decide to join up with them. :p

Well if I am in a corner I have to blow the walls done to make some room and well that's true and Joining them has allow my character a chance to recharge and lol I hope am not that tall when I am 134

Well if I am in a corner I have to blow the walls done to make some room and well that's true and Joining them has allow my character a chance to recharge and lol I hope am not that tall when I am 134

I didn't think Jaron was in that much of a corner, but I guess we'll see what happens lol

Keep in mind, Alderick would be skeptical of Jaron/would likely have asked the question anyways, in addition to a few others. I'm pretty sure there's an unwritten rule somewhere about not trusting a Sith you've just met :p

Edited by Darksaberexile

I didn't think Jaron was in that much of a corner, but I guess we'll see what happens lol

Keep in mind, Alderick would be skeptical of Jaron/would likely have asked the question anyways, in addition to a few others. I'm pretty sure there's an unwritten rule somewhere about not trusting a Sith you've just met :p

LOL no one trusts the Handsome Sith when they first meet him well that's the republic rule never trust a sith you first meet but a citizen of the empire should know better we are the knights who defend the empire ideals

LOL no one trusts the Handsome Sith when they first meet him well that's the republic rule never trust a sith you first meet but a citizen of the empire should know better we are the knights who defend the empire ideals

And play ridiculous power games against each other. TOR even shows Imperials who have low opinions of the Sith because of all the infighting.

And play ridiculous power games against each other. TOR even shows Imperials who have low opinions of the Sith because of all the infighting.

Hey i never said the Sith didn't have their Problems and Infighting is one of their biggest ones but you Imperials are not the only group that look down on their Protectors their some that looked down at the Jedi their were a few times in TCW and i think in TOR to where Republic citizens look down or even hated some of the Jedi

One thing makes me wonder Jaron. How did he nearly locate the other 2 sentients so quickly, since he maybe had a gap of 1- 5 minutes, with all of that storm interference? Idc if he senses them, it is merely the time that makes me go ??? Edited by Silenceo

One thing makes me wonder Jaron. How did he nearly locate the other 2 sentients so quickly, since he maybe had a gap of 1- 5 minutes, with all of that storm interference? Idc if he senses them, it is merely the time that makes me go ???

I assumed the conversation lasted longer then that about 40-40 minutes at most an Hour I thought they wold talk about more and instead of Writing it they just Highlight Key points to put in their conversation but if you want i can change it