The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that why they hated each other nice tie in silencio nice but what will happen if we kill both of them

As long as their heads survive...

Otherwise... Good luck with that.

Side Note: But yeah, we will be expanding upon that plot point during this match.

Edited by Silenceo

i have to agree it has but Sl your a genius i would have never thought of adding something like this to tie every game together someway

Now, if we can get this game back on track within the next few days, everything will be proceeding according to MY designs...

Oh and Karadron, great job on those scenarios, been busy with a few side projects that are quite complicated. (No, it isn't the next match, that is on the bench next to it :d_grin: ) If you want some details, I can send you a summery of it.

I am sure you would love the basis of it, if I can ever get it going... It requires many of my "Mad Scientist" moments at times... In a good way. :d_cool:

Now, if we can get this game back on track within the next few days, everything will be proceeding according to MY designs...

Oh and Karadron, great job on those scenarios, been busy with a few side projects that are quite complicated. (No, it isn't the next match, that is on the bench next to it :d_grin: ) If you want some details, I can send you a summery of it.

I am sure you would love the basis of it, if I can ever get it going... It requires many of my "Mad Scientist" moments at times... In a good way. :d_cool:

OOh tell me everything :jawa_evil:

Adding finishing touches to LK's advancement scenario atm.

Side Note: I know it is terribly vague, but can't write too much more in that post without spoiling future additions to that story arc. Hope it suits you. :d_grin:

Side Note: I think we are waiting on Darksaberexile in order to proceed?

Edited by Silenceo

Yea we are just waiting on him

Side note :I just realized something i been confused for the last day or two i thought that there were three Pods that had dropped on the planet but in reality it was only one in the last update and SLC1 from the first legacy update is still on the ship with the sith

Edited by Jarons

Adding finishing touches to LK's advancement scenario atm.

Side Note: I know it is terribly vague, but can't write too much more in that post without spoiling future additions to that story arc. Hope it suits you. :d_grin:

Side Note: I think we are waiting on Darksaberexile in order to proceed?

I'll get my post up tonight after work (5-7 hours after posting this, most likely). It took me a bit to try to figure out how to balance the competing demands for attention by both of my group members :p

I'll get my post up tonight after work (5-7 hours after posting this, most likely). It took me a bit to try to figure out how to balance the competing demands for attention by both of my group members :p

Jaron: Become my apprentice.

Elsia: I need to talk to you.

Jaron: Listen to me I can change your future.

Elsia: Alderick, please.

Jaron: Join me and together we can rule the galaxy.

Elsia: Alderick, are you there?

Boran: Helllooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Jaron: Become my apprentice.

Elsia: I need to talk to you.

Jaron: Listen to me I can change your future.

Elsia: Alderick, please.

Jaron: Join me and together we can rule the galaxy.

Elsia: Alderick, are you there?

Boran: Helllooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Lol this is pretty much what will happen but why wouldn't he join me i can give him a future all you can give him is a good time for a night and death but if you can make it off the planet and find a place to hide he will be killed by the empire with me he can live a good life you two join me the dark side has cookies

Edited by Jarons

lol i just added that to my last post but with how long with the empire after him also Sith are Hard to kill

On phone. Short reply.

I think you have forgotten the chance for Jaron to die, and that there are other sith on the planet as well.

I have a plan as to what Boran will do, but no spoilers!!!:D

On phone. Short reply.

I think you have forgotten the chance for Jaron to die, and that there are other sith on the planet as well.

I have a plan as to what Boran will do, but no spoilers!!!:D

i will always have that in the back of my head but i would never want that to happen so i play my cards also you never seen me debate lol

side note : right the other sith on the planet how many are their

after thought: also would it be possible for me to get the ritual the NPC are getting in LK update

There is Zaerys, Vespus, Jahuro, Jaron, and the cultists that are thus far revealed. (Not meaning there are more, but that as Narrator I reserve the right to add more :jawa_evil: *

Side Note: If iti s possible to reach an area before the scenarios finish, yes, but travel distance and such does not look good, not to mention there will likely be delays.

After Thought: I have many Ace's up my sleeve for facing other sith. Do recall Jahuro is quite a bit older than none-force sensitives of his race, and he is still in pretty good condition. Despite his skin condition. :p

Edited by Silenceo

There is Zaerys, Vespus, Jahuro, Jaron, and the cultists that are thus far revealed. (Not meaning there are more, but that as Narrator I reserve the right to add more :jawa_evil: *

Side Note: If iti s possible to reach an area before the scenarios finish, yes, but travel distance and such does not look good, not to mention there will likely be delays.

After Thought: I have many Ace's up my sleeve for facing other sith. Do recall Jahuro is quite a bit older than none-force sensitives of his race, and he is still in pretty good condition. Despite his skin condition. :p

well can we still count Zaerys she been kinda dead sense the game started and that's more then enough if you ask me :p:p

well i wasn't thinking of running towards them and saying give me that power i was seeing if LK slaughter them or wait for whatever they are powering to do it and find the survivors to give me what's left over

final thought: i would assumed you would have a plan for the other siths so i hope you find one before i do so i can get some ideas

well can we still count Zaerys she been kinda dead sense the game started and that's more then enough if you ask me :p:p

well i wasn't thinking of running towards them and saying give me that power i was seeing if LK slaughter them or wait for whatever they are powering to do it and find the survivors to give me what's left over

final thought: i would assumed you would have a plan for the other siths so i hope you find one before i do so i can get some ideas

Not as dead as one might thing... :jawa_evil:

I find that extremely unlikely. :rolleyes:

Classified, as usual. :D

Edited by Silenceo

Ok, posted my reply. The way I wrote it, most of it is meant to take place between Jaron's last post and Karadron's post with Elsia asking to speak to Alderick.

Also wrote in a way for Jahuro to try his Force Whisper.

If anyone sees anything I need to edit/has any suggestions to improve the post, let me know. Trying to write it to incorporate interactions with 3 different people wasn't very easy :p

Ok, posted my reply. The way I wrote it, most of it is meant to take place between Jaron's last post and Karadron's post with Elsia asking to speak to Alderick.

Also wrote in a way for Jahuro to try his Force Whisper.

If anyone sees anything I need to edit/has any suggestions to improve the post, let me know. Trying to write it to incorporate interactions with 3 different people wasn't very easy :p

It will do, Jeeves, it will do... :D

I was going to say why the whispers were bothering him before Boran whispered...But I am tossing that one up to Alderick's precog. :p As long as he doesn't feel his full blown presence I mean, he is still concealing it ya know...

Edited by Silenceo

It will do, Jeeves, it will do... :D

I was going to say why the whispers were bothering him before Boran whispered...But I am tossing that one up to Alderick's precog. :p As long as he doesn't feel his full blown presence I mean, he is still concealing it ya know...

All Alderick has really noticed is that someone/something is there, but he can't really tell any more than that about it. Part of the reason it's annoying him, because it's basically a background noise he can't identify/can't locate. :p

All Alderick has really noticed is that someone/something is there, but he can't really tell any more than that about it. Part of the reason it's annoying him, because it's basically a background noise he can't identify/can't locate. :p

Curse those precog powers! :rolleyes::p

Side Note: Darksaberexile, before I post my reply, is it alright if I make the whispers sound almost like they are your characters own? They hold no persuasive power, but seeing how they are whispers within the mind, they might be mistaken for his own thoughts. Do I have your approval?

After Thought: So it is very much like he knows he is being watched?

Edited by Silenceo

Curse those precog powers! :rolleyes::p

Side Note: Darksaberexile, before I post my reply, is it alright if I make the whispers sound almost like they are your characters own? They hold no persuasive power, but seeing how they are whispers within the mind, they might be mistaken for his own thoughts. Do I have your approval?

After Thought: So it is very much like he knows he is being watched?

Sure, you can do that. As long as Jahuro's careful with his whispers, of course. If it's "I will take over the galaxy and crush all that oppose me!" or something like that, then Alderick would be able to identify that as not his own thought :p

And I think your afterthought is a pretty good summary of it. Because of Alderick's precog, he can get the vague feeling of being observed, but it won't allow him to determine anything about who/what is watching him, unless Jahuro decides to give Alderick more to go on. I'm sure Jahuro's capable of avoiding being detected if he wants to :p