The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

Qixoni crystals came from the nebula of the same name, in the expansion region, millennia before the Jedi Civil War and were exceedingly rare, infact by the time of the Dark Wars(300 years before the GGW) they were almost non-existent.

ok sorry thought i could get a leg up but am fixing it now

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaron, there are a few errors with your character. Primarily, the Force Destruction Progression. In order to unlock even Minor Force Destruction, both Force Push and Force Wave have to be completely mastered, currently they are both moderate.

Side Note: Also, since you have used nearly all 150 points, unless there are family ties or special reasons, your character can only bring his light saber. As an example, LK's character has a necklace that belonged to her mother.

Edited by Silenceo

Jaron, there are a few errors with your character. Primarily, the Force Destruction Progression. In order to unlock even Minor Force Destruction, both Force Push and Force Wave have to be completely mastered, currently they are both moderate.

Side Note: Also, since you have used nearly all 150 points, unless there are family ties or special reasons, your character can only bring his light saber. As an example, LK's character has a necklace that belonged to her mother.

really i swear i made them both mastered but ok. that's why i said i was leave the last item blank tell i know what planet we are going to its a secret i will pm it to you. I was going to use necklace as well his mother left him he take everywhere and i was going to put it in my history when he awake screaming he held on to it but she said it first so I thought I will just leave it out plus add that to the rules because i don't remember seeing that at all

Edited by Jarons

I went through and fixed a few things that were incorrect.

Shii Cho Moderate free

Juyo mastered 45

Niman mastered 14

Shien /Djem so 12

Makashi basic free

atari basic free

soresu basic free

Force abilities

Spoiler

Force Speed mastered 5

Force cloak Mastered 5

Force stealth Basic free

Force sight Moderate 2

Force empathy basic free

Telepathy mastered 5

Telekinesis Moderate 2

Force jump moderate 2

Force Push/pull mastered 5

Light saber throw basic 1

Force throw moderate 3

Force wave Mastered 5

Projected telepathy Mastered 5

Tutaminis moderate 3

Shatterpoint Basic 3

force deflection free

force repulse Moderate 6

Force lightning Moderate 3

Force rage basic free

Force slow basic free

Force wound basic free

Force scream basic free

Force fear Master 5

Force grip moderate 3

Force choke basic free

Drain knowledge basic 2

Force horror Basic 3

Mind control Basic free

Force destruction basic 5

149 total points

Fixed a few things, but I have a nagging suspicion I missed something...

I went through and fixed a few things that were incorrect.

Shii Cho Moderate free

Juyo mastered 45

Niman mastered 14

Shien /Djem so 12

Makashi basic free

atari basic free

soresu basic free

Force abilities

Spoiler

Force Speed mastered 5

Force cloak Mastered 5

Force stealth Basic free

Force sight Moderate 2

Force empathy basic free

Telepathy mastered 5

Telekinesis Moderate 2

Force jump moderate 2

Force Push/pull mastered 5

Light saber throw basic 1

Force throw moderate 3

Force wave Mastered 5

Projected telepathy Mastered 5

Tutaminis moderate 3

Shatterpoint Basic 3

force deflection free

force repulse Moderate 6

Force lightning Moderate 3

Force rage basic free

Force slow basic free

Force wound basic free

Force scream basic free

Force fear Master 5

Force grip moderate 3

Force choke basic free

Drain knowledge basic 2

Force horror Basic 3

Mind control Basic free

Force destruction basic 5

149 total points

Fixed a few things, but I have a nagging suspicion I missed something...

Thank you but it doesn't look like you're missing anything but i still have a point to spend any ideas anyone

Give it to my character. :D

Preposterous, he should give it to the Sith Lord here! :D

Though, I still think you guys are SEVERELY under estimating mental powers and thus underestimating Jahuro.

Even if they worked at the strength I imagine when creating him, it still would be no where near instant win due to the sheer amount of will power and lack of mobility anything would require.

Though, something tells me the, "Terror of the Night" will at least have a few fun games with other participants. :jawa_evil:

Breath control... Force listening..... Detoxify poison.. take your pick 1 point in any of those..... precognition... look at T1 Universals find one you dont have and think will be useful :p....

ok thank you i think i will do breath control just incase you never know what will happen

Preposterous, he should give it to the Sith Lord here! :D

Though, I still think you guys are SEVERELY under estimating mental powers and thus underestimating Jahuro.

Even if they worked at the strength I imagine when creating him, it still would be no where near instant win due to the sheer amount of will power and lack of mobility anything would require.

Though, something tells me the, "Terror of the Night" will at least have a few fun games with other participants. :jawa_evil:

Breath control... Force listening..... Detoxify poison.. take your pick 1 point in any of those..... precognition... look at T1 Universals find one you dont have and think will be useful :p....

I am a bit surprised I am the only force user to have gotten Precognition so far... That is pretty vital in light saber combat... Which is part of why I do not think Jahuro would out right run from Vi'la.

Since he has superior force speed, as well as mastered precog wheras Vi'la has no precog listed. *Though probably has a little due to Jedi being Jedi.*

This means that although she is a superior swordsman than Jahuro, she simply can't keep up. We went over almost this exact topic when we were first going over the Saber Forms. :p

That said, she would still do much better in combat in general.

I am a bit surprised I am the only force user to have gotten Precognition so far... That is pretty vital in light saber combat... Which is part of why I do not think Jahuro would out right run from Vi'la.

Since he has superior force speed, as well as mastered precog wheras Vi'la has no precog listed. *Though probably has a little due to Jedi being Jedi.*

This means that although she is a superior swordsman than Jahuro, she simply can't keep up. We went over almost this exact topic when we were first going over the Saber Forms. :p

If we are talking about LK's character dont underestimate Moving Meditation....

Besides this isnt a versus game, versus are nice and all, but that isnt the goal... the goal is surviving the elements....

Edited by tunewalker

Taz can still take you down by shooting his missile and blaster at the same time :cool:

Taz can still take you down by shooting his missile and blaster at the same time :cool:

Considering he has no extra points in Soresu or Shien as well as missing things like Tutaminis, even with speed an precog blasters can and will be a problem....

Besides this isnt a versus game, versus are nice and all, but that isnt the goal... the goal is surviving the elements....

Combat is still useful, think Thorn vs S1L, if it was say, Manaa fighting, she would have died in a heartbeat, whereas thorn actually survived

It certainly helps, but it does not replace it. I am sure in a face to face fight she would still win, but more so due to her direct force powers than her saber abilities.

I was just merely pointing out that in a pure saber contest, the absence of those two things can be vital.