The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

Lol that would be awesome to kill him ourselves but now you know who the Narrator Assistant characters are

the imperial agent and the Bounty hunter

You are incorrect. Please guess again.

Hint: Zaerys is not an imperial agent.

Side Note: Not to mention the major time line discrepancy that would cause...

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are incorrect. Please guess again.

Hint: Zaerys is not an imperial agent.

Side Note: Not to mention the major time line discrepancy that would cause...

Definitely not an Imperial agent :D

Edited by Selenial

Im actually quite interested in knowing who your Narrator character is....

But I'm sad that no one got my joke :(

Well Torval is going to find himself in a very interesting circumstance if he runs into certain characters here. Specifically two come to mind.

I really want to make a character. But I have crazy hours this next week, so... I'm not sure how much I would actually be able to participate. :confused:

I can try cover you if you want, I have no character except my narrator character.

Character Name: Yanni

Gender - Female

Age - 20

Profession - Silkweed Weaver

Species - Kushiban

Skill(s) - Wilderness Survival

Clothing - None (Mood Fur)

Items:

1. Spool of Silkweed thread

2. Vial of Textile Dye

3. Threading Needle

Planet Vote:

- Dxun

Short Bio: Yanni was born on Kushibah to a small farming community. When she was old enough to start weaving, it was quickly discovered that she was extremely good at making Silkweed fabric. Yanni's fabric was highly prized, and earned the attention of Askajian weavers who, like the Kushiban, had a specialized fabric industry with little else to offer the galaxy. Yanni ventured off her homeworld and set foot on a spaceship for the first time to travel to Askaj in hopes of furthering her skills as a weaver.

Personality: Yanni is very innocent and naive. She knows nothing about technology, but much about the wilderness. If Yanni loses part of her weaving kit, she would be very upset. She is quick to trust, but also slow to forgive if that trust is betrayed. She is not a fighter, and would rather hide behind the much larger and better armed members of the party. However, she is not above being ferocious, and if it comes to it, she will bite, scratch, and claw her way to safety. If befriended, Yanni feels a sense of loyalty to her friends, and much like any normal person would, she feels an obligation to ensure that as many "good" people survive as possible. However, her ability to make that happen is limited to convincing others to do the dirty work for her, as her small stature and timid personality give her no authority or means to protect herself, much less other people.

Special Abilities:

Mood Fur

Kushiban mood fur changes color with their mood, white for happy/peaceful, grey for upset/angry, and black for panic/distress. However, Kushiban can also control the changing of their fur's color to blend into their surroundings.

Wilderness Survival

Having lived on Kushibah in a forest environment with little technology, Yanni knows how to survive dangerous predators such as her homeworld's xinkra. She uses her environment to hide, and takes advantage of her small size and agility to avoid predators by taking refuge in foliage or under rocks.

Edited by Warren-Stride

Ok now that's a interesting character but its looking like we are going to be on dxun but why would a droid want to be on a planet were you are going to need continue maintenence to stay operational it makes surviving very difficult for you Edited by Jarons

C... can I keep it?

And we have a tiebreaker, wohoo! New participants who vote for Hutta will be sprayed with oil and then burned by welding equipment. <insert mad symphony of beeps>

*Watches as Beni enters a flame immune character to make it a stalemate again*