The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, pretty much. Also, for an OOC reason, we all have to arrive at the planet we're trying to survive on somehow. (And, well, we used the excuse of everyone wanting to destroy the ship last round.)

Ok that makes sense but Silenceo I think you should right into the story in the beginning I mean something about each character and how they was captured and why you picked them but I have a way to kill the Narrator even if I die so no matter what I win in the end but am a survivor

Ok that makes sense but Silenceo I think you should right into the story in the beginning I mean something about each character and how they was captured and why you picked them but I have a way to kill the Narrator even if I die so no matter what I win in the end but am a survivor

No Jaron, you do not. I have examined the data, as well as additional data that Karadron has provided on each character. NO ONE. I repeat, NO ONE. Is soloing the Narrator. He was made specifically to be OP.

As for writing in how each got captured, I learned my lesson from last time, much too scatter brained, not to mention you do realize that gives me x10 more work? Also if you die, you do not win. The only goal is to survive. Escape is secondary.

I would like to hear how you plan to kill the Narrator, because I truly doubt it would actually work. He is DESIGNED to be unbeatable by a single assailant, heck, he is designed to be hard to kill for an entire group of assailants. If you wish to challenge him to a duel, Sith Lord to Sith Lord, for a chance to leave the planet...go ahead...I will prepare the death scene.

Think

, with

Side Note: As to why all of these characters are here... The majority are here due to their special talents or abilities, since this hunter loves to watch others struggle to survive, and perhaps end them himself if they are not entertaining enough. The ones such as the slave and the astromech essentially angered their last masters or this is merely an entertaining way for them to be executed. Another example is that they were possibly picked up on the way to the zone and it is merely bad luck that they are there. They have ways out, yes, but this is the reasoning as to why such beings would be placed in such a event. No offense to the creators of the characters, merely a IC explanation.

Edited by Silenceo

No Jaron, you do not. I have examined the data, as well as additional data that Karadron has provided on each character. NO ONE. I repeat, NO ONE. Is soloing the Narrator. He was made specifically to be OP.

As for writing in how each got captured, I learned my lesson from last time, much too scatter brained, not to mention you do realize that gives me x10 more work? Also if you die, you do not win. The only goal is to survive. Escape is secondary.

I would like to hear how you plan to kill the Narrator, because I truly doubt it would actually work. He is DESIGNED to be unbeatable by a single assailant, heck, he is designed to be hard to kill for an entire group of assailants. If you wish to challenge him to a duel, Sith Lord to Sith Lord, for a chance to leave the planet...go ahead...I will prepare the death scene.

Think

, with

Side Note: As to why all of these characters are here... The majority are here due to their special talents or abilities, since this hunter loves to watch others struggle to survive, and perhaps end them himself if they are not entertaining enough. The ones such as the slave the astromech essentially angered their last masters or this is merely an entertaining way for them to be executed. They have ways out, yes, but this is the reasoning as to why such beings would be placed in such a event. No offense to the creators of the characters, merely a IC explanation.

You doubt my skills young Narrator I never said it was me who would fight you also never said it be one on one but I am I just a tool to be useby someone else tell I am broken and discarded but aslong as I am still user able my owner will want me back and do what he can to get me back I wonder if anyone can understand what I mean by that but all in all there multiple way for me to atleast injury the Narrator Character without being seen or attacked by him I might need one other persons help but they are not needed juat make things easier like you said am Mace your the empire and the debate are anakin but I my be over thinking things but sorry that was just what I thought should be added but I don't want extra work for you all that will make the game take longer to start but I might not survive the first few days lol so whatever happens will be fun to watch

Edited by Jarons

You doubt my skills young Narrator I never said it was me who would fight you also never said it be one on one but I am I just a tool to be useby someone else tell I am broken and discarded but aslong as I am still user able my owner will want me back and do what he can to get me back I wonder if anyone can understand what I mean by that but all in all there multiple way for me to atleast injury the Narrator Character with being seen or attacked my him I just might need one other person help but they are not needed juat make things easier like you said am Mace your the empire and the debate are anakin but I my be over thinking thing about but sorry that was just what I thought should be added but I don't want extra workfor you fhat will make the game take longer to start but I might not survive the first few days lol so whatever happens will be fun to watch

That analogy is for the PARTICIPANT characters. NOT the Narrator Characters... *facepalm*

You trying to take on this "Palpatine" solo would be like if Obi-wan tried to solo the Emperor... In such a situation Anakin has little to no effect on the battle, since it would be so lopsided. The odds of you actually even injuring the Narrator, even if Jahuro or another force sensitive was to work with you, are completely out of your favor. As I stated, he was DESIGNED to require at least 3 to even stand a chance at victory. 5 being a decent to good chance.

Side Note: That at least 3 requirement, was taking into account force users as well. Not to mention Gen'dai have recovered from liquidification, they essentially can have the regen of Wolverine if someone does not know specifically how to deal with them. There are only a few members who would possess that information due to serving the Empire during the time the Gen Dai homeworld was besieged. They know who they are.

Edited by Silenceo

The ones such as the slave and the astromech essentially angered their last masters or this is merely an entertaining way for them to be executed. Another example is that they were possibly picked up on the way to the zone and it is merely bad luck that they are there.

Are you going to give the IC explanations - at least roughly, or do we have to make them up as we go?

That analogy is for the PARTICIPANT characters. NOT the Narrator Characters... *facepalm*

You trying to take on this "Palpatine" solo would be like if Obi-wan tried to solo the Emperor... In such a situation Anakin has little to no effect on the battle, since it would be so lopsided. The odds of you actually even injuring the Narrator, even if Jahuro or another force sensitive was to work with you, are completely out of your favor. As I stated, he was DESIGNED to require at least 3 to even stand a chance at victory. 5 being a decent to good chance.

You don't get what I mean at all but also again I never said I would personally take on the Narrator he would wipe the floor with my character up and down fhe ship also he wouldn't join a group that would plan on taking him on he would accompany them only to leave them to make his own escape plan or hinder the Narrator but you don't see it think about the ship that you are watching us all in and think about who might want to find my character and what he would do if he found out what you are doing just think you can get it

You don't get what I mean at all but also again I never said I would personally take on the Narrator he would wipe the floor with my character up and down fhe ship also he wouldn't join a group that would plan on taking him on he would accompany them only to leave them to make his own escape plan or hinder the Narrator but you don't see it think about the ship that you are watching us all in and think about who might want to find my character and what he would do if he found out what you are doing just think you can get it

Going to guess that your plan for dealing with the narrator character involves Darth Malicious from your character's bio? (If not, then...I really can't think of another logical explanation, though 3am isn't the best time to try to analyze things anyways lol)

Going to guess that your plan for dealing with the narrator character involves Darth Malicious from your character's bio? (If not, then...I really can't think of another logical explanation, though 3am isn't the best time to try to analyze things anyways lol)

You would be correct and a few of his friends all my character would have to do is send him a message and tell him what happened the Narrator killed and me off the planet

You would be correct and a few of his friends all my character would have to do is send him a message and tell him what happened the Narrator killed and me off the planet

Any Darth that comes to rescue you will find himself hard pressed to stave off Zaerys.

She served as shadow hand to Darth Marr, no Sith can withstand her fury...

Any Darth that comes to rescue you will find himself hard pressed to stave off Zaerys.

She served as shadow hand to Darth Marr, no Sith can withstand her fury...

Haha that how I win Silenceo already said all of the bosses are separated so you won't be able to help him you could get revenge on me and my family but the Narrator will still be killed

Haha that how I win Silenceo already said all of the bosses are separated so you won't be able to help him you could get revenge on me and my family but the Narrator will still be killed

Lets just say that this Narrator has... Special training, when it comes to finding people.

She'll be watching this Gen'dai very carefully as it is, if any outsider attempts to Intervene, she will kill them swiftly and mercilessly.

She has the power, and she has the authority.

Lets just say that this Narrator has... Special training, when it comes to finding people.

She'll be watching this Gen'dai very carefully as it is, if any outsider attempts to Intervene, she will kill them swiftly and mercilessly.

She has the power, and she has the authority.

Unless you can teleport to his location you won't be able to help him like Silenceo said multiple times the three narrator's characters are not together so I am assuming they are all at different pRts of the gaming area at least a few hours apart by ship to be fair also you wouldn't know about my character father being there until his ship is in orbit and starts the area bombardment and ok I get the hint about watching him carefully

Unless you can teleport to his location you won't be able to help him like Silenceo said multiple times the three narrator's characters are not together so I am assuming they are all at different pRts of the gaming area at least a few hours apart by ship to be fair also you wouldn't know about my character father being there until his ship is in orbit and starts the area bombardment and ok I get the hint about watching him carefully

Theyre not together in that Zaerys has as much of a reason for killing the Gen'dai as you all do, but they'll at least be relatively close. But yes, they're definitely not together in a team.

Zaerys has her own dreadnought, (IC, it's a possibility of an escape route) above system, and no Darth moved his fleet without Darth Marr (and by extension, Zaerys) knowing it.

So yeh, it's not going to be as simple as calling daddy to come pick you up... Though it's possible. Maybe.

Theyre not together in that Zaerys has as much of a reason for killing the Gen'dai as you all do, but they'll at least be relatively close. But yes, they're definitely not together in a team.

Zaerys has her own dreadnought, (IC, it's a possibility of an escape route) above system, and no Darth moved his fleet without Darth Marr (and by extension, Zaerys) knowing it.

So yeh, it's not going to be as simple as calling daddy to come pick you up... Though it's possible. Maybe.

Its the cold war so he wouldn't have to tell Murr about moving his fleet also Murr is the minster of defense if its not damaging the empire ability to defend its self he can do what he please and the siith empire riding a high so they have nothing to fear about one Darth fleet moving position and lets say we are on Nal Hutta there no way the hutts will allow multiple dreadnoughts in there system 3 is over kill I maybe and that would be Gen'dai ship

Also I know its never that simple I would have to sneak on one of the ships kill the guarrds then send a message to him then survive a few more days for him to get a strike team ready and his fleet mobilize but also just trying to steal a transport wouldn't work it would just be shot down but I have a question will you all have something that will keep us from not fighting or escaping the reserve

Ohhhhhh so your character just as much a captive as the rest of us good to know how long tell the game start silenco am getting restless

Edited by Jarons

I wonder which characters will be able to understand B4 properly. I count two and potentially three more.

I am curious as to which ones...?

Side Note: I am curious how think you think Zaerys would do if she was to run into the Gen'Dai in a not so friendly matter? (After all, she is not one of his Hunt Enforcers exactly) But yeah, still looking for a name for this "Monster."

After Thought: I am not encouraging Narrator vs Assistant Narrator violence, I merely wish to know how strong comparatively you see the characters. It is extremely unlikely that they would ever encounter each other or engage each other.

Edited by Silenceo

I am curious as to which ones...?

Side Note: I am curious how think you think Zaerys would do if she was to run into the Gen'Dai in a not so friendly matter? (After all, she is not one of his Hunt Enforcers exactly) But yeah, still looking for a name for this "Monster."

She wouldn't win, but with support she might do.

I put her at being 2 of these average force users. I didn't have much larger of a stat pool, I just think I designed her well :p

Also, her Darth name is Darth Renati.

There is a reason :p

Also, her Darth name is Darth Renati.

There is a reason :p

*Narrows eyes* You didn't...

Also, you have yet to PM me all of those things! The character details, and other important stuff. :(

Onto other news... I think the Gen'Dai will be fine going by Darth Vespus. Any objections or disagreements?

Edited by Silenceo

*Narrows eyes* You didn't...

Also, you have yet to PM me all of those things! The character details, and other important stuff. :(

Onto other news... I think the Gen'Dai will be fine going by Darth Vespus. Any objections or disagreements?

:p

Uhh, didn't i do that yesterday? No? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING?

Lemme run down to the nearest Wifi hotspot to PM you it.

Hey sense its seems the narrator's have to follow the force power breakdown how much points do they have to spend

Hmm good question. I'd say more than normal characters, maybe 175-220. But my Narrator characters is not Force Sensitive.