The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could raise the level of his precognition if no one minds, for now I was mainly trying to get him posted for feedback :) The idea is that he's not supposed to be a strong Force user, so I wasn't sure how much I could level his powers and stick with that idea. (Only power I'd mess with the level of at all is precognition, if no one objects to raising it)

And as for not wanting to join the Sith, he's of the opinion that he wouldn't survive the training process, and doesn't want to die on Korriban. There is some precedent for people with limited Force ability not wanting to join the Sith, some examples from swtor: The man in one of the low-level agent/bh missions on hutta that doesn't want his son sent to Korriban, the Balmorran refugees in cave 52 that the rebels are smuggling off planet, and Ensign Temple (agent companion) whose father had her made part of the Chiss forces instead of sending her to be trained on Korriban.

I think you should rise the level of you precognition it won't make you a stronger force user by that much and it wil make your story fit with the character but you don't have to max it lvl 2 would still fit with it but level 1 doesn't makes that much sense and your right there is precedent so then ggo head this rounds gets better and better

*Sigh* now it is neck and neck with just Nal Hutta and Dxun...make up your minds people!!! :D

Dxun, in fact I find it would be insanely easy for my character to get off Nal Hutta, he finds the first Evocii or Hutt gang and offers them tons of credits or a blaster to the brain, then sells the grenades and buys a ship to get offworld. Game over.

Dxun, in fact I find it would be insanely easy for my character to get off Nal Hutta, he finds the first Evocii or Hutt gang and offers them tons of credits or a blaster to the brain, then sells the grenades and buys a ship to get offworld. Game over.

Few reasons why that wouldn't work, but that is mostly due to special circumstances included in the game, that would prevent such an escape. Let us just say...it would displease the Narrator Character. He brought these people here to watch them fight and die for sport, unlikely he will simply allow one to speed away on a stolen land vehicle.

Spoiler for basic details concerning the Narrator Character

Gen'Dai Sith Lord, loves hunting and watching hunts.

He often collects beings of interest to him to participate in these hunts.

Edited by Silenceo

Few reasons why that wouldn't work, but that is mostly due to special circumstances included in the game, that would prevent such an escape. Let us just say...it would displease the Narrator Character. He brought these people here to watch them fight and die for sport, unlikely he will simply allow one to speed away on a stolen land vehicle.

I'm confused about the narrator character, can you explain please?

YOU-...YOU-... YOU SICK MONSTER!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edited by StarSquirrel

AWESOME!!!!!!! But now my idea for a Gen'dai is all gone. :(

YOU-...YOU-... YOU SICK MONSTER!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey, I did warn against ever trying to confront him... Now you know why... :jawa_evil:

*Light saber duel, you stab him, he looks down and laughs as he beheads you.*

Or something along those lines. :D

But yeah, do remember will not let you guys go so easily. He enjoys a hunt. Until you are ready or grouped...I do not recommend pissing him off by leaving the hunt zone...

(For the most part he will use imperial troops to keep people in the zone. Do not push him to use more.)

Side Note: Which part confuses you about him Nala?

Edited by Silenceo

Hey, I did warn against ever trying to confront him... Now you know why... :jawa_evil:

*Light saber duel, you stab him, he looks down and laughs as he beheads you.*

Or something along those lines. :D

But yeah, do remember will not let you guys go so easily. He enjoys a hunt. Until you are ready or grouped...I do not recommend pissing him off by leaving the hunt zone...

(For the most part he will use imperial troops to keep people in the zone. Do not push him to use more.)

Side Note: Which part confuses you about him Nala?

Can I grovel my way out? Maybe do some personal favors for him?

Yeah and my Assisstant Narrator character will have a very good relationship with this Gen'dai.

Can I grovel my way out? Maybe do some personal favors for him?

Yeah and my Assisstant Narrator character will have a very good relationship with this Gen'dai.

Basically his Hunt Enforcer to be specific.

As for the groveling, he might deem you unworthy to participate then...

Like, Is he a second character for you or is he an NPC or? I just dont' understand at ALL

He is essentially the Final Boss, though he is optional. NPC. Only controllable using Narrator powers, and trust me, even if I was to narrate the Gen'Dai running into Jahuro... Jahuro would lose...badly.... To even stand a chance there would need to at least be 3-5 participants present.

Any other questions regarding the Narrator Character?

Edited by Silenceo

He is essentially the Final Boss, though he is optional. NPC. Only controllable using Narrator powers, and trust me, even if I was to narrate the Gen'Dai running into Jahuro... Jahuro would lose...badly.... To even stand a chance there would need to at least be 3-5 participants present.

Any other questions regarding the Narrator Character?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but will (basically) this round will just be a show for the narrator character to watch?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but will (basically) this round will just be a show for the narrator character to watch?

No.

It will be like if a Hutt were to have gladiatorial games. He sends participants in expecting blood, whether by the beasts or each other. When such things do not happen, he sends in his soldiers to force them to engage or get in close proximity. Though, it will work very different depending on each planet.

If all goes according to plan, then yes, he will be monitoring the hunt merely for entertainment. If it goes foul however...or some of the participants attempt to board his ship that is overhead...Let us just say his skills are not rusty...

Side Note: After some thought...It actually MIGHT be possible to grovel your way to survival if confronted by this being... (I have his powers and all worked out, still working on a name...suggestions?)

Edited by Silenceo

Just made Taz Extremely stealthy, I Think hat will give him an edge, especially against the sith

How so? PM details?

Side Note: I also think it prudent to mention it is unlikely that any villages will be inside the hunt perimeter. Would be quite a foolish place for him to drop them. :D

Edited by Silenceo

Side Note: After some thought...It actually MIGHT be possible to grovel your way to survival if confronted by this being... (I have his powers and all worked out, still working on a name...suggestions?)

Darth puppykicker :)

But in all seriousness, Darth Corpus, Latin for corpse

Or Darth Vesanae, latin for insane :)