The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it is more in the middle and harder to simplify than the other two. That, and I do not know his capabilities quite as well as Jahuro and Vi'la.

Lol I was just joking and one less force user looking like its just me and you sil and well yea that true i have the perfect character for most of the locations just have to get re formalized with some of them but hey I am almost down witn the question sorry I wasn't home I should be down in about a hour

I just hope the narrator's character doesn't dominate both in power and in terms of the game itself, it won't be very interesting IMO if one character is the center of attention.

Which one? There are currently 2 "Bosses" and perhaps a 3rd, they will NEVER be together, and only the main Narrator Character will require more than 2 people to defeat. Though it is ill advised to actually fight any of the Narrator Characters. If you are a none force user character you have much less to fear from these characters. The main Narrator Character will not even engage unless any of the participants storm his location and force a confrontation of some sort.

The other two vary in strength but will likely be stronger than any single participant. However, they will NOT be used to force things such as death. There will always be ways out, but they will still torment the force user participants.

These characters are not meant to take too large of a role in the game, but more of a nudge when one is needed and a threat to be feared more than, "Yeah yeah, more rakghouls." or the equivalent.

Side Note: Think of them as Nemesis's of the forcer users.

Edited by Silenceo

Tryto use dsicretion when looking at force powers guys. Please. Even a "Master Mind trick" character as mine was listed in the Last game can have extreme difficulty in tricking a strong mind that is potentialyl WEAKENED a slight degree. So to will it be with Silenceo's Fear abilities...

Very true, though, Sith are much more aggressive in their use. Otherwise pretty spot on.

Though, Jahuro is noted to have studied Psychology extensively before he lost his mind...

Which one? There are currently 2 "Bosses" and perhaps a 3rd, they will NEVER be together, and only the main Narrator Character will require more than 2 people to defeat. Though it is ill advised to actually fight any of the Narrator Characters. If you are a none force user character you have much less to fear from these characters. The main Narrator Character will not even engage unless any of the participants storm his location and force a confrontation of some sort.

The other two vary in strength but will likely be stronger than any single participant. However, they will NOT be used to force things such as death. There will always be ways out, but they will still torment the force user participants.

These characters are not meant to take too large of a role in the game, but more of a nudge when one is needed and a threat to be feared more than, "Yeah yeah, more rakghouls." or the equivalent.

Side Note: Think of them as Nemesis's of the forcer users.

U going to make it hard for me and you aren't you this getting harder and harder buts its unfair your also the Narrator so it be easier for you to out maneuver yourself

U going to make it hard for me and you aren't you this getting harder and harder buts its unfair your also the Narrator so it be easier for you to out maneuver yourself

On the contrary, I am going to delegate the Narrator Character that is hunting Jahuro to one of the two Assistant Narrators to mitigate this issue. It ultimately depends on which character is decided to go after him.

Side Note: LK, I noticed the change you made to the bio. Nothing major, just amusing you saw fit to alter that portion considering the rest of the character. :rolleyes: Though overall a very good none force sensitive.

Edited by Silenceo

On the contrary, I am going to delegate the Narrator Character that is hunting Jahuro to one of the two Assistant Narrators to mitigate this issue. It ultimately depends on which character is decided to go after him.

Side Note: LK, I noticed the change you made to the bio. Nothing major, just amusing you saw fit to alter that portion considering the rest of the character. :rolleyes: Though overall a very good none force sensitive.

Ok that's seems fair but am applying next round to be narrator Assistant

Also, Star are there any other skills that your character has? I simply ask because the list seems awfully short and specialized, since he is a none force user, he is allowed a few more, just saying.

He is a weapons expert, cause... well... he sells weapons. Explosives, guns, etc... if it shoots he can use it, build it, or disassemble/disarm it. He was also a member of the Kolkpravis, so he knew guerilla tactics and some decent survival techniques.

I should add those, the character became more as I wrote his bio, originally he was just what I wrote.

He is a weapons expert, cause... well... he sells weapons. Explosives, guns, etc... if it shoots he can use it, build it, or disassemble/disarm it. He was also a member of the Kolkpravis, so he knew guerilla tactics and some decent survival techniques.

I should add those, the character became more as I wrote his bio, originally he was just what I wrote.

Alright, just make sure to PM it to me when it is done so I can add it to the log.

Anyone have questions, any at all, that need to be cleared up?

Well considering the position she is in and her background, being prone to fear or mercy seems like a contradictory step, if she thinks killing a room full of innocents will aid her mission, you are looking at a higher casualty list, if she is faced with a room full of Rakghouls she won't turn her back and run, she'll shoot them down with her black nebula blaster and flamethrower, from a safe height of course.

If she is on Dxun, she will hunt like she is on vacation.

If she is on Nal Hutta, you can bet arena fights is exactly what she rotates around.

I have a question sense now the votes are leaning towards dxun don't know why taris would have been easier imo but beside that will the mandalorian outpost be there just asking to make sure u won't remove it because I think it was still there doing the cold war Edited by Jarons

I have a question sense now the otes are leaning towards dxun don't know why taris would have been easier imo but beside that will the mandalorian outpost be there just asking to make sjre u won't remove it

I voted for fun, not easy :p

as for the outpost, it'll probably still exist but odds are none of the characters will find it or will find it well into their time on the planet.

Edited by StarSquirrel

I voted for fun, not easy :p

as for the outpost, it'll probably still exist but odds are none of the characters will find it or will find it well into their time on the planet.

I see what you mean but easy not really the right words any planet witn Rakghouls is not a easy place to be but your right but dxun has something that can help my character out alot and make him nvm not going to say it

I will never vote for Taris because of Rakghouls. No matter how easy it might seem, a rakghoul will practically one shot anyone.

Not really you can kill one before they reach you me and sil characters have the best chance of being affected by a Rakghoul we have to fight them close range you can kill one miles away I can't so you have a better chance then I would if I was in your shoes

Edited by Jarons

Not really you can kill one before they reach you me and sil characters have the best chance of being affected by a Rakghoul we have to fight them close range you can kill one miles away I can't so your safer fhen me

Well since they like to swarm things get a little rough.

Dxun and Taris are both difficult but Dxun is harder.

She is right dxun is way harder then taris dxun has way to many creatures that will hunt you day or night it will push you to your limits you have a better chance of surviving Rakghouls you could find you a nice little hut to sleep in for a day or to but dxun is just jungle nothing else its a living death trap

Edited by Jarons

She is right dxun is way harder then taris dxun has way to many creatures that will hunt you day or night it will push you to your limits you have a better chance of surviving Rakghouls you could find you a nice little hut to sleep in for a day or to but dxun is just jungle nothing else its a living death trap

And so I voted for Hutta. :D

Same here, it would be a nice change of pace from typical survival tactics.

It would be really different is so many different ways. But, it looks more and more like Dxun is going to win out. Which I prefer over Rakghoul world.