The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

Silenceo and Selenial aren't here right now, they're sorting super important business, please call back later :p

Please leave a message after the beep.... BEEEEEEP.

Side Note: Sent a proposed solution to you Tune.

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. That, and the way it will likely go down, they will have what they were captured with.

Side Note: Going back ticed the Isotope 5 rifle. I am afraid you can't have that due to both rarity as well as the fact it wasn't weaponized until the Hutt incident.

I thought this was after the hutt incident, can you change it to something exotic ( but allowed) ?

I thought this was after the hutt incident, can you change it to something exotic ( but allowed) ?

No, you must figure it out. I am currently trying to balance all of the characters, the powers, and the Scenario as well as multiple NPC's that Sel and I are creating.

No, you must figure it out. I am currently trying to balance all of the characters, the powers, and the Scenario as well as multiple NPC's that Sel and I are creating.

Share the burden, I'm here for a reason ;)

Only had one thing to do so far that wasn't my idea :p

Share the burden, I'm here for a reason ;)

Only had one thing to do so far that wasn't my idea :p

*Upon hearing to

...*

I will assign you some more duties soon, but I had figured you were busy with Italy stuff currently.

Thank you sil for working with me on that.

Also for those that are wondering what caused the

Check my character sheet...... The things listed as "empty" were not always as such... and I had a third item......

:(

Sorry by the way, gotta balance stuff out. Y'know the deal :p

Jareel'rrork

Species Wookie Age: 98 (this is young for a wookie

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 280 pounds

Fur color: chestnut

Typical wookie physically Slightly larger and stronger

Skill: Engineer, other typical wookie skills as hunting and gathering. Unique wookie skill of making things out of Natural items around him (again usual wookie trait)

Clothing: Bandoleer 25 pouches

8 pouches (Quarrel Magazines 10 shots each)

4 Pouches http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kthysh

2 Pouches Medpac

1 pouch Survival knife

2 pouches physical concussion grenade

1 Pouch http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multitool

1 Pouch Extra Multitool power cell

6 Empty Pouches

Items:

Bowcaster (Exotic weapon uniquely qualified for Expert levels of skill) (10 shots)

Ryyk Blade (Personally made Expert level, only one that knows how to wield this particular blade as its his own design)

Bio: Not thought of yet....

What the heck how come tune get all the extra stuff

*Upon hearing to
...*

I will assign you some more duties soon, but I had figured you were busy with Italy stuff currently.

I am, but my husband is the not one Driving (We forgot to put me as an alternate driver) and it doesn't take long to quickly check my phone, seeing as I got internetz and stuff for free :)

:(

Sorry by the way, gotta balance stuff out. Y'know the deal :p

oh its cool, the first proposed one had Sil looking like this :eek:....because remember 3rd item on top of all that.....And at the time it had tools of ALL kinds in there specialized for every situation to which he said it wasnt a Bazaar and to which I responded with ok I will keep the Survival kit as my third item and here GRENADES EVERYWHERE lol to which his response was *Sigh*.... you know I cant let you..... lol, To which I had a good laugh cus I knew there was no way I was getting 3 items and having that on top of it....

After weeks of preparations (No really I had this idea about halfway through the last match) I reveal my season 2 character:

Character Name: Elsia

Profession-Slave (was Chiss Intelligence prior)

Species- Chiss

Gender- Female

Height: 5’5”

Languages: Cheunh, Basic, Huttese

Skill(s)- Mastery of close quarters combat, retained Intelligence days skills (medical, demolitions, stealthiness)

Clothing- Slave outfit that leaves little to the imagination and special hair pins

Items:

1.Blaster Pistol + 1 extra clip

2. Medical Kit

3. Field Kit (exchanged a glow rod for a power recharger)

-

Short Bio:

Elsia was an up and coming Chiss Intelligence operative for the Ascendancy from a prominent Chiss family. Unfortunately her life took a turn for the worst when one of her missions took a turn for the worst and ended with the death of her entire team. Unbeknownst to her and the Ascendancy the entire operation had been a set up by the Sith Empire, and they got exactly what they wanted from it, although what that was is a mystery. Dropping the blame on the sole survivor, the Ascendancy exiled Elsia on evidence planted by the Empire.

Leaving her home with little more than her personal belongings and no one to turn to, Elsia ventured out into the galaxy. Before she knew what was happening her personal ship, which her father had given her a few years before, was attacked by pirates. Outnumbered she did her best, but she was eventually overwhelmed and taken captive. The things the pirates did to her were unspeakable, and she was much better off when they decided to sell her to slavers. These slavers in turn sold her to a Hutt.

Life as a Hutt slave was not easy. Every day was filled with some type of peril or abuse. The only person who she could call a friend was the Hutt’s majordomo, a surprisingly nice individual in a palace of scum. Somehow she was able to survive the past four years, when many other slaves did not, although she thinks it may be in part to being such a unique item—who ever heard of a Chiss slave. The majordomo somehow managed to learn about her skills in close quarter combat and gifted her two vibro-daggers disguised as hair pins, to use in case the worst was to happen and she was dropped into the beast pen.

Luckily that day never came, and Elsia was forced to travel with her master and the main members of his staff when he decided to take a little trip away from his palace. The Hutt’s trip went haywire. He had gone to meet with an Imperial delegation, and when things took a turn for the worst, his hired help opened fire. Elsia and the few survivors, including the Hutt, were sent on an Imperial transport to an undisclosed location.

Mentality:

The past few years have proved very difficult on Elsia. Stripped of family and home, then captured by pirates, and then being sold as a slave, she is a radically different person than she was before. Where once you would have seen a confident up and coming operative now you see a near empty shell. She has maintained some of her old skills, notably close quarters combat and medical training, and the rest remain dormant in her head should she need them. The fact that the majordomo of her master was kind to her helped to give her some spark of life, and allowed her to come into the possession of the items she has on her. Overall though she is stuck in the slave mentality that has come to dominate her life since she was taken by the pirates, and will more than likely fall into that if there is someone else around her.

Planet Vote: Hutta

What the heck how come tune get all the extra stuff

For a short easy explination look at Karadron's character, most blaster pistols have around 35 shots so that with 1 extra clip is around 70 shots... I have around 100 shots with this set up and need to reload more often. Further of course the Bowcaster breaks down faster and thats the reason for the Vines Weapon matenance.

Next you see his Med kit that is worth 10 med pacs and next the Field kit, advise checking out what is inside that... ultimately Not really getting as much extra when I gave up a 3rd Item for it.

It also fit with his race and profession.

Does this work as an explination for you?

Edit: also you should have seen it before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvObIj7MKXY......

Edit: basically remember that its not really Items its 1 set of clothing wookies wore used to store supplemental items for his weapons, the other items are "substitutes" for something like a survival kit or Field kit marked by the missing third item.

Edited by tunewalker

Powers: Control of snow, ice, can make dresses and create life out of snow. Big fan of letting go.

Saving my self-esteem by changing one letter.:D

Actually I named this character after my sage, which is named after my shadow. But yeah Chiss are all powerful in snow so go figure. ;)

As lf now tune as the best character for surviving any planet except for some place hot all that fur and hear won't be good lol but this game keeps getting better and better I needt someone on my side for this one its seems Edited by Jarons

Both Narrator Assistant positions are now filled. I would like everyone to recognize these two as the Assistant Narrators for this round, and please be respectful when they are fulfilling the duties I give to them. It is a big job and can be made worse if the participants do not cooperate.

Please welcome the Narrator Assistants:

Karadron and Selenial

Please try not to make our jobs any more difficult than they already are so that we can have a fun game.

Edited by Silenceo

Both Narrator Assistant positions are now filled. I would like everyone to recognize these two as the Assistant Narrators for this round, and please be respectful when they are fulfilling the duties I give to them. It is a big job and can be made worse if the participants do not cooperate.

Please welcome the Narrator Assistants:

Karadron and Selenial

Please try not to make our jobs any more difficult than they already are so that we can have a fun game.

Congratulations Karadon an selenial on becoming assistant Narrator's and I am also wondering when will the match start I say we should start it tomorrow night