Let me save you all 50 million credits for Legacy Storage

Transairion

That's great, sounds a lot like the recall options for housing in WildStar. Depending on what else I can put in my Stronghold (can we put mail, bank and GTN?) that might make it more useful than my ship.

As far as I can tell by the parts list it'll have a lot of functioning terminals similar to a ship.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can tell by the parts list it'll have a lot of functioning terminals similar to a ship.

Dulfy lists the following Utility items for Strongholds:

• Appearance Modification Station
  • Cargo Bay
  • Galactic Trade Network (Kiosk or Wall)
  • Guild Bank
  • Item Modification Station
  • Legacy Stronghold Storage
  • Mailbox

Also listed are a Medical Droid and Jawa Scrap Vendors, but I don't know if they are functional.

No Training Dummy yet, which is too bad because I'd much rather have one in a Stronghold than in my ships!

We should ask BioWare to make a Training Dummy available for Strongholds IMO.

Edited by BuriDogshin

whenever people talk about it as if it were a worthwhile goal to accomplish.... all I can think of is how many more goals i can accomplish if I work towards them instead. in game goals mind you. (don't say all at once, I know - but end goal is 50 mil, yes?) I could get a Revan, Malgus and Satele as gifts for my friend, throw a few mil in a direction of my guild, max out reputation with an upcoming pack (given usual costs of packs/hypercrates on GTN and prior experiences with maxing out cartel reps) buy Tatooine stronghold and turn it into craft mats farm and still have plenty of credits left over.

or buy 4 bays of storage.

sounds totally like a worthwhile goal to me. no. not really.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.