SWTOR the game where go get best PVP gear in game while doing anything ( 3 steps )

Forbiddian

1º queue for PVP, accept when it pops, just walk random places, do random stupid things, or even sit while you smoke, no matter you lose 100% of times, just watch how your commendations grow

2º claim your best PVP gear in game, it will take as much as x2 time

3º profit

1º queue for PVP, accept when it pops, just walk random places, do random stupid things, or even sit while you smoke, no matter you lose 100% of times, just watch how your commendations grow

3º profit

You realize this is hardly an effective way to earn comms right? You get way less doing this. I don't like afkers either, but then again I rarely see them, so whatever.

Please don’t troll. This is the reason why allot of people hate pvp cause of the trolling other people asking a legitimate question.

Cheers :cool:

Don't whine and i wont troll, that's all this is, yet another high pitched whine on the pvp boards.

Don't whine and i wont troll, that's all this is, yet another high pitched whine on the pvp boards.

Exactly. This' the 2nd melodramatic thread the OP has started whining about basically the same thing.

Edited by HeatRacer

They won't get banned you dummy, but you might for reporting people abusively.

Grow up.

Lol and the irony is that he's defending the OP, who's making an obvious troll post to the PVP community. :rolleyes:

Edited by HeatRacer

3º profit

With your method it will takes many month to get best pvp gear.

Bioware decided long time ago, that players personal skill and not gear should be what matters.

In my opinion the right decision.