Can someone Explain the Kaggath (forum version) To me?

A combination of me, and realising just how much effort it would be to coordinate this.

But yeh, I, Rayla and Aurbere (Along with some help), tried to take command and form a democratic body to lead it, I was sorting units and alliances, Aurbere and Rayla had other duties.

I however had some IRL issues come up, that took me away from the forums, and everyone else realised the monumental task it'd be, so a lot of people lost interest.

And then a lot of people had issues with the 3 of us sorting stuff along with a self appointed Beni, and friction came in...

Yeh, a lot of reasons.

No, like...WHAT was it? (Bit of a noob to the forums)

There was 2 versions, the Fleet vs Fleet version that got canceled mid-round 1, and the Galactic Scale version that would have had 6+ people at any given time, which was canceled before it began.

The Fleet vs Fleet:

Similar to the Kaggath, but it is only ships and no leaders, no ground. Typically it came down to facts and the ship capabilities and how they all worked together. Some even managed to have Slave I or some such. This was the one that I had my first debate on the forums with Beni in. I, uh... Lost my temper and was quite rude for lot of it... I still apologize a bit for it every now and then, but I have changed! I SWEAR! :o

The Galactic Scale:

It was basically the one where everyone selected a few planets, their forces, and ect much like a Kaggath, more in the mode of Galactic Conquest with multiple factions. I was so excited for this one, but it got canceled due to the inability to make it work right as well as people got busy. :(

Edited by Silenceo

Yeh, I was kinda clearing it up for Star.

Uhh, it was basically the Kaggath, on a galactic scale, where you moved your own forces in and out of hyper lanes and systems in order to take control of the galaxy. End goal was to take Coruscant and be able to hold it from anyone who was left, like, there was no possibility of them taking it.

Woah Woah Woah.

If Sel is getting a promotion, I should too. I mean, I was the only one who defeated her in the Kaggath :p I should get something better than Second in Command of the DS and assassin/bodyguard for Warren. Perhaps The Prince of Darkness ;)

And I remember the days of the old Kaggath. It was just Rayla, Aurbere, Beni, Warren and myself. Then Sel and the occasional random.

And pale green? I sort of like it. The other one is just sooooo dark.

Edited by Canino

Woah Woah Woah.

If Sel is getting a promotion, I should too. I mean, I was the only one who defeated her in the Kaggath :p I should get something better than Second in Command of the DS and assassin/bodyguard for Warren. Perhaps The Prince of Darkness ;)

And I remember the days of the old Kaggath. It was just Rayla, Aurbere, Beni, Warren and myself. Then Sel and the occasional random.

And pale green? I sort of like it. The other one is just sooooo dark.

Wait, I was in the old Kaggath gang? I don't think I was, I was more battle zone back then. People underestimated Traya and Sidious' empires too much, going all TOR Fanboy or Kreia sucks, and it annoyed me too much to participate in them... But I'm not naming names (Warren :p <3)

Also, ewwwww. Old color was so much nicer.

Also, I totally would have won if I'd had Maul :p

And your fleet was way larger than the next rounds due to Beni's Nerf, aaaaaaannnnddddd no one took the quotes about Rakata/Schism tech on the Harrowers seriously until Rayla made them see. :D

But you can be my Shadow Hand, as Dark Lady of the Sith, if you want.

All ya got to do is swear fealty...

I formally request to be promoted to, "Droid Commander" I have no use for high and mighty titles, but I do wish to lead my droids with authority. :d_evil:

That is all.

(If none of you can tell, this is a joke. Curse you internet!)

Wait, I was in the old Kaggath gang? I don't think I was, I was more battle zone back then. People underestimated Traya and Sidious' empires too much, going all TOR Fanboy or Kreia sucks, and it annoyed me too much to participate in them... But I'm not naming names (Warren :p <3)

Also, ewwwww. Old color was so much nicer.

Also, I totally would have won if I'd had Maul :p

And your fleet was way larger than the next rounds due to Beni's Nerf, aaaaaaannnnddddd no one took the quotes about Rakata/Schism tech on the Harrowers seriously until Rayla made them see. :D

But you can be my Shadow Hand, as Dark Lady of the Sith, if you want.

All ya got to do is swear fealty...

Well, you did participate in G0-T0 vs Traya, so I counted you.

And I don't know. This is too bright, but the other color is too dark. Dammit small color pallet!

And I also don't know if Maul would have done anything. Vader could still destroy Traya. He would just stab himself through his chest to kill Maul, then finish Traya :D

And no. I'll just be the new Prince Xizor :p

Yeh, I was kinda clearing it up for Star.

Uhh, it was basically the Kaggath, on a galactic scale, where you moved your own forces in and out of hyper lanes and systems in order to take control of the galaxy. End goal was to take Coruscant and be able to hold it from anyone who was left, like, there was no possibility of them taking it.

You guys need an online version of this. Then you turn it into Star Wars and you have one of the most epic things ever.