The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The exar kun travesty

oked

Hi guys, I know Im odd but Ive been waiting for the Exar kun armor to become available in the game ever since ulics armor came out and there is a preview on dulfy.net......WHAT THE ****?!

did the guy who made this armor didnt even wing it, he has not the slightest notion of what exar kun looks like, there is no shoulder armor, no metal kilt, his robes are way off,...I have just never been so let down by an armor set I was looking forward too

please please please change it before the release, the pic of exar kuns armor on this page http://dulfy.net/2014/07/26/swtor-gatekeepers-stronghold-pack-preview/

is nothing like any stage of exar kuns look

bioware please give me the exar kun armor Ive been waiting for

I agree with you, I have also been waiting for this set for a long time but the job they have done is just terrible. I really hope that they change it before release or do what they did with the phantom and conservator sets by making this one the classic one and giving us a new version that looks up to scratch.

From what I can tell they are basing the robes from the lore updates they did before swtor launch, that armor he wars only slightly looks like the comic book exar kun, BUT still has the shoulder armor...

they have changed armor sets before they went live so here is hoping

yeah you have malak remade armor just black, some crappy thing they called Exar Kun's armor, some crappy weapons that instead of being overly long then went over large (though perhaps its just the pictures) and rest is just crappy armor.......I will Shan's armor is okay but the rest is just garbage crap that looks like they threw together to try and make some more money. I'll buy cartel packs again when they have something good, I would love to hear from person(s) who design the clothing/armor for this game because it just want to say REALY!? you thought this looked good to a lot of the crap they have designed throughout this game. Edited by rynlath

Hi guys, I know Im odd but Ive been waiting for the Exar kun armor to become available in the game ever since ulics armor came out and there is a preview on dulfy.net......WHAT THE ****?!

did the guy who made this armor didnt even wing it, he has not the slightest notion of what exar kun looks like, there is no shoulder armor, no metal kilt, his robes are way off,...I have just never been so let down by an armor set I was looking forward too

please please please change it before the release, the pic of exar kuns armor on this page http://dulfy.net/2014/07/26/swtor-gatekeepers-stronghold-pack-preview/

is nothing like any stage of exar kuns look

bioware please give me the exar kun armor Ive been waiting for

I'm hoping that the preview image is mislabeled.

Edited by JediRelentless

They won't change it. The collection picture doesn't have the guard and these are usually final.

Good point, and that's a shame. Guess they felt dealing with clipping issues wasn't worth the trouble or something. :(

I actually like the set on its own a lot, and I would have been fine with it being called the "Exar Kun" set if it had included the shoulder-piece like in the Timeline videos, but yeah in the end I do wish they had gone with this version of his outfit instead.

Edited by DarthDymond

They never change armor sets. The only time was the 1st broken shipment and eventual bugs.

No, players need some simple robes and it's good that they're letting the female characters wear Satele set. Shame there are no male robes in there.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

They never change armor sets. The only time was the 1st broken shipment and eventual bugs.

No, players need some simple robes and it's good that they're letting the female characters wear Satele set. Shame there are no male robes in there.

Other than the fact that it's named Kreia's Robes, what exactly about that set makes it "female" in your mind?

Other than the fact that it's named Kreia's Robes, what exactly about that set makes it "female" in your mind?

Did I mention Kreia? Next pack has Satele's stuff in there, Kreia's is in 2nd next pack so not "there".

It's debatable but Kreia is wearing a dress, under the Jedi cloak, to me.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

They have changed afew things, rholan dyres armor set got changed twice as well as afew others I cant think of, so keep voicing and hopefully they hear us, we want the REAL exar kuns armor

first it was just a kindof basic version of what it is now then they changed it to this crazy looking 3 horned mando helmet and had a sash arround the armor, then changed it to what it is now

first it was just a kindof basic version of what it is now then they changed it to this crazy looking 3 horned mando helmet and had a sash arround the armor, then changed it to what it is now

Anybody got a shot of the crazy 3-horned thing? I wanna whine about how they didn't implement it.

Anybody got a shot of the crazy 3-horned thing? I wanna whine about how they didn't implement it.

I think i know what he talks about. A mined image of an armor that's not in yet... It was never meant to be Rohlan's!!! Dulfy posted it on her page and created confusion.

A number of armor sets got leaked and not put in yet into cm. Sometimes it takes month, weeks and year in the caseof the shadow malak set.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

When are these sets supposed to come out by the way?

That Reaver's Armor set really makes me want to start up a Warrior.

The first pack will probably be released with the early access of Strongholds, so in about 3 weeks.

When are these sets supposed to come out by the way?

That Reaver's Armor set really makes me want to start up a Warrior.

I'd put that on my smuggler, with some blue scalene pants and boots. I like the rest of it.