Stronghold Packs Preview

Iwipe

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the drop rate is for the decorations in the CM packs?

Is it a guarantee you receive one of them or are they a possibility for the 2 rare items?

nothing is ever guaranteed ever in packs. If you want something specific sell the pack and buy the items. Even "common items" can be sporadic across individual packs.

nothing is ever guaranteed ever in packs.

What I meant was some of the packs guarantee you 1 SUPER Rare, 2 Rares, 1 Companion Gift, X Jawa Junk.

In that way, categorically you are guaranteed to receive one of the items.

What I meant was some of the packs guarantee you 1 SUPER Rare, 2 Rares, 1 Companion Gift, X Jawa Junk.

In that way, categorically you are guaranteed to receive one of the items.

They do not guarantee a super rare, they guarantee a chance at a super rare. You will get rare items, potentially could get the same rare item in ever pay.

IF there is something specific you want buy off the GTN, otherwise you are taking your chances. If you enjoy the packs and enjoy opening them and don't mind having duplicate items that you wont use and can't really sell fine.

They do not guarantee a super rare, they guarantee a chance at a super rare. You will get rare items, potentially could get the same rare item in ever pay.

IF there is something specific you want buy off the GTN, otherwise you are taking your chances. If you enjoy the packs and enjoy opening them and don't mind having duplicate items that you wont use and can't really sell fine.

Don't be like that. There's always the reputation tokens that drop from the packs. :D

I've always been able to sell all the items I get in packs... (when I do open them... usually I just sell them)

• 4 months later...
Judging from all those websites, I'd really love to buy an Gatekeeper's Pack, but can't find it anywhere in the Cartell marketplace. What am I doing wrong?

The Gatekeepers pack has entered embargo like the older ones, and is no longer available. They will probably bring it back on occasion for sales etc. though.

5 month old thread, 5 month old pack.

Coincidence, or conspiracy? :D

So they go extinct after a while. I just returned to SW:TOR after two years and even the stronghold concept was new to me. Okay, so packs are only available for a limited time. Shmaybe they return after while. Other games tend to do that, too. Buy it now! Limited time offer! ... Again: Limited time offer.

I would really love to have that carbonite babe. Damnit.

//Carsti

Judging from all those websites, I'd really love to buy an Gatekeeper's Pack, but can't find it anywhere in the Cartell marketplace. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, Carsten

Buy them off the GTN for credits... On BC they are running about 250k per pack right now, so 20 for 5 million, but you might also find a hypercrate for a bit less sometimes.