Anni Mara Skill tree for PvP??

Ryuku-sama

I thought of either 40/6/0 or 38/8/0. Seeping Wound, Subjugation and Phantom are mandatory for PvP. And Cloak of Pain is our best uptime DCD, so Cloak of Annihilation and Cloak of Carnage look interesting. With Saber Ward, one could pop two Retaliations and reduce CoP CD by 12 sec. Possibly more. Cloak of Carnage look like a good way to feed Anni high energy consumption without relying on Assault too much. Edited by Ryuku-sama

I thought of either 40/6/0 or 38/8/0. Seeping Wound, Subjugation and Phantom are mandatory for PvP. And Cloak of Pain is our best uptime DCD, so Cloak of Annihilation and Cloak of Carnage look interesting. With Saber Ward, one could pop two Retaliations and reduce CoP CD by 12 sec. Possibly more. Cloak of Carnage look like a good way to feed Anni high energy consumption without relying on Assault too much.

I run 36/10/0. I don't take Agonizing Sabers but take Cloak of Annihilation instead, the Rage management is not too hard and the CD reduction on Cloak of Pain is amazing, especially in 1v1 encounters. Sometimes I can practically reduce the CD by more than 20 seconds if I pop Saber Ward and am fighting another while dmg based class. I take cloak of carnage for the exact purpose you mentioned and also get the AoE DR and the 36% dmg boost to off-hand attacks. I know many people think of Cloak of Annihilation as useless but personally I like it.

I run 36/10/0. I don't take Agonizing Sabers but take Cloak of Annihilation instead, the Rage management is not too hard and the CD reduction on Cloak of Pain is amazing, especially in 1v1 encounters. Sometimes I can practically reduce the CD by more than 20 seconds if I pop Saber Ward and am fighting another while dmg based class. I take cloak of carnage for the exact purpose you mentioned and also get the AoE DR and the 36% dmg boost to off-hand attacks. I know many people think of Cloak of Annihilation as useless but personally I like it.

Could you post your build.. Cause from what you're saying it looks like a 40/12/0 :p

Edited by Ryuku-sama

If im not mistaken this is the build he might be using

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100rIrRrRMcsMzZRGM.3

So no Blood Ward and 16% heal through Saber Ward??

So no Phantom and buff to Force Camo??

I prefer to lose my AoE protection and my off hand damage...

Beside why no one takes their accuracy talent... Everyone has a 5% chance to defend against melee. Get 5% accuracy and only tank can defend. 1% come from comp bonus. Everything else from spec and gear.

This is what I use (when I used to run Watchman on my Sentinel, I run Focus now)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100rIrRMRrcsMzZRGM.3

1 More rage from Force Leap is useless in my opinion. I don't take blood ward simply because it's a 16% heal every 3 minutes...you can easily live without it :o Your dots alone with berserk heal you for much much MUCH more than that.

The reason I don't take accuracy is because I spend points in Cloak of Carnage to help better fuel Retaliations WHILE cloak of Pain is active thus reducing it's active cooldown as much as possible. Although you could very well take the points off the AoE DR and get more accuracy. The only specs you need the AoE DR for are Smashers, AP (very rare right now) and those Hybrid Sorcs (they have chain lightning and death field), so in all honestly you could go without it and get more accuracy :) I take the points for the off-hand dmg simply because our main White Damage Abilities have off-hand hits (think Annihilate, Rupture, Vicious Slash) :D

Edited by Tevzz