How much do you trust you Guild/Guild-leader = 50 million Credits?

Taorus

So if I can only play 2-3 days a week, I should spend all that time doing dailies, then donate 100% of the money to the guild?

Yea, a few people might do that, but human nature tells me that most won't.

Most people are NOT rich in this game, forum members are not a good reflection of the general population.

No play how you want, donate what you want.

But it will likely take a group effort of the guild to purchase a ship. Each member decides how much they contribute. If you want maximum effort put into it, so be it. If you want only the credits made from 1 set of dailies put in, good for you. If you don't want to help at all, that's your choice. The price is steeper than I'd have liked (30-35 mil) but it's still obtainable and something for guilds to work towards. Not to mention the additions that can be made as well.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On one server I've known my Guild Leader since near launch of the game. I love the dude to death, but wouldn't trust him with 50 million credits as far as I can throw him. heh

On another server, I've known my Guild Leader for about three months. I like the dude but in no way trust him with 50 million credits.

Then there is my vanity guild, of which I am the leader. Yep, looks like I'll just buy the Guild Ship for myself and brother.

Edited by DarthOvertone

On one server I've known my Guild Leader since near launch of the game. I love the dude to death, but wouldn't trust him with 50 million credits as far as I can throw him. heh

On another server, I've known my Guild Leader for about three months. I like the dude but in no way trust him with 50 million credits.

Then there is my vanity guild, of which I am the leader. Yep, looks like I'll just buy the Guild Ship for myself and brother.

LOL I was expecting for you to say that but in no way I will trust myself with 50 million credits.

Edited by Kantaso

So if I can only play 2-3 days a week, I should spend all that time doing dailies, then donate 100% of the money to the guild?

Yea, a few people might do that, but human nature tells me that most won't.

Most people are NOT rich in this game, forum members are not a good reflection of the general population.

How about this: While you play the game, doing the things you like, send your companions out on crew skill missions.

You can make even more money per hour doing that all while doing the fun stuff, than you could while doing dailies.

Pro Tip: The mid-level materials missions only take a few minutes to run and the materials sell quite well. I made 3 million credits while leveling an alt selling grade 2-4 Underworld Trading metals.