Daily/Weekly

Iliac

I'm absolutely sure that it is intended that we must watch various lightsabers and plastic beasts draw in, body part by hovering body part, before the questgiving dalek mailbox draws in as a dark gray / light gray rectangle.

The fact that these are even quests is pretty 2001. It should just be, you get a little something extra on your first that week and that day. For a great example of how to do this, just look at WoW. It should be copied directly from that game. For those that haven't played WoW in a bit:

When you open up your honor panel, it has a queue button, and it also lets you select how you are going to queue (random battleground, specific battleground) and whichever you select, it shows you what your rewards are on a win or loss, and that changes when you have one your first random BG of the day.

I'm not saying that they need to let you queue specific BGs or anything like that- merely that the display should show you what you will get, and it shouldn't be a quest. If the devs are worried that I might not stay on the fleet without being married to that stupid Dalek, that's their problem- my motivation shouldn't be "I have to log out here to get my quests".

I'm absolutely sure that it is intended that we must watch various lightsabers and plastic beasts draw in, body part by hovering body part, before the questgiving dalek mailbox draws in as a dark gray / light gray rectangle.

The fact that these are even quests is pretty 2001. It should just be, you get a little something extra on your first that week and that day. For a great example of how to do this, just look at WoW. It should be copied directly from that game. For those that haven't played WoW in a bit:

When you open up your honor panel, it has a queue button, and it also lets you select how you are going to queue (random battleground, specific battleground) and whichever you select, it shows you what your rewards are on a win or loss, and that changes when you have one your first random BG of the day.

I'm not saying that they need to let you queue specific BGs or anything like that- merely that the display should show you what you will get, and it shouldn't be a quest. If the devs are worried that I might not stay on the fleet without being married to that stupid Dalek, that's their problem- my motivation shouldn't be "I have to log out here to get my quests".

Or .. ya know... copy the SWTOR Group Finder daily implementation :p