choosing a class

AndyandLivix

Hello I am stuck with a problem, I want a new class to play with , yes ive seen the trailers and read the descriptions for the classes, but I want a personal view, ..

I get very bored easily, and I want a not so boring story line, one that makes me want to keep on playing even when I cant,

I have played but not completed,

Jedi Knight:- Level 24

Jedi Consular:- Level 15

Sith Warrior:- Level 34

Sith Inquistor:-Level 22

I found the sith storylines much more, intresting, the jedi story line just seamed like there was only one mission and that was to save the republic, wear as the sith, you could do what ever you want,

as I said I have never completed any storyline, I get bored very very easily, so please help, :rak_03:

hmm It just dosnt sound like you get power or go up the ranks as you do on jedi and sith warrior

LOL, The sniper which is one of the Agents Advanced Classes is a PURE Ranged DPS class capable of killing most targets very fast and you don't get to be Keeper or anything like that but you do have a lot of fun since you are in essence a spy.

Think James Bond in space.

Edited by Anaesha

Hello I am stuck with a problem, I want a new class to play with , yes ive seen the trailers and read the descriptions for the classes, but I want a personal view, ..

I get very bored easily, and I want a not so boring story line ... I have played but not completed,

Jedi Knight:- Level 24:

The Knight story gets MUCH more interesting after the point you are at, and pretty soon IIRC.

It's probably the most "epic" story in terms of what the character does.

Edited by BuriDogshin

The Knight story was ok, but it was pretty typical imo - the only really "interesting" parts you don't even get to play really...which was a shame imo (Wont spoil it).

The same thing with the Trooper line - I found it pretty standard stuff and fairly boring imo.

Out of the ones I have played:

Knight, Trooper, Agent, and Gunslinger - I can definitely say Agent was the best...Play the Agent - if you get bored of that you might as well just go find a new game cause that's as good as it gets.

Honestly you're going to do a whole lot more combat than you are story in trying to advance the story.

So you really need to pick a class you enjoy playing in combat. Otherwise you just won't ever get to see the story.

All the stories are decent enough, but as mentioned some really stand out. The Agent one is probably the most complicated (and thus most interesting).