Implant 2 BlackHole Duelist MK2 Implant

Mainhand

Resolve Hilt 28

Mettle Mod 28A

Battle Enhancement 28

+36 Crit Rating Crystal

Campaign Relic of Primeval Fatesealer

still need another relic

I posted under classes .. I switched to dps from healing and I have wiped several hardmode flashpoints. I am getting a lot of mixed messages about gear. Right now she is in the healers Oricon set and has a force Lord helmet and belt. Is this right? Two pieces are 162 mods also. Please help! I just want to get through hardmode flashpoints doing damage. Please make the explanation like buy this piece called X not percentages!!

Edited by AuroraDarko
More detailed list

When I switch my Sage or Sorcs from Heal spec to DPS spec (field respec rocks!), I change just few a pieces of gear. The DPS specific pieces have Accuracy instead of Alacrity, so I get that 109.52% Force accuracy. They also have the two-piece Sorc DPS set bonus. It works fine for HM FPs.

That said, make sure you are doing the right rotation. DPS sorc/sage uses abilities healers don't even have. Dulfy's guide at http://dulfy.net/2014/01/17/swtor-telekinetics-and-balance-sage-dps-class-guide/ is a good place to start.

Edited by BuriDogshin

get your accuracy rating to at least 434. that will give you 110% force accuracy if you have any melee tank companion with max affection (and convos finished) and spec into the 3% accuracy. after that you want around 250 surge and 150 alacrity (in 168-180 gear). you only want around 100 crit rating, but it is better to take 69 crit over a piece that give 39 power. get the oberon serrendipitous and focused retribution pvp proc relics.

as far as flashpoints go, use your cc, dont break cc (can be rough for middle tree), kill weak to strong, focus dps on the elite/strong being tanked or focus dps on what the other dps is killing (unless they are being dumb).

you want the force master (not mystic) set bonus for sorc/sage dps.

Edited by dipstik