Viewing other people's Legacy + Writing a Background Story.

SasuChan

Hello!

As the title says, it's a bit of a shame we cannot view other people's family trees, especially given how many alts some people have and the story behind them as well as the uniqueness/importance of the whole legacy system. I think it would be pretty nice if we could have an option to enable other people to view our legacy trees. Additionally, some space to write and display each characters and/or the family's background story would be pretty cool, especially (but not only) for the sake of RP. Obviously, all optional.

What do you guys think :jawa_confused: Would you be interested in inventing and sharing your characters' story in such a way/at all?

That's pretty close to stalking. It would mean that if someone's watching me(putting one of my chars on his friend list to show when I'm online), he'll have an opportunity to watch all my chars online. And, no, ignore function won't help here if we're talking about GTN outbidding in real time and other crappy stuff.

Currently, as I understand, it's possible not to show anyone your legacy surname, so no one would know what your alts' names are. I think I'd like for it to stay this way - or at least not to get rid of the option.

That's pretty close to stalking. It would mean that if someone's watching me(putting one of my chars on his friend list to show when I'm online), he'll have an opportunity to watch all my chars online. And, no, ignore function won't help here if we're talking about GTN outbidding in real time and other crappy stuff.

Currently, as I understand, it's possible not to show anyone your legacy surname, so no one would know what your alts' names are. I think I'd like for it to stay this way - or at least not to get rid of the option.

Thus the "optional". If you don't want people to see any of it, you don't enable it. Nothing changes for you. People that don't mind and/or are more into RPing can. Again - optional, like the legacy surname.