PvP 1 vs. 1 Tournament July 26th 8pm Server *5 Mill Pot*

Hanebut

One vs. One player versus player tournament July 26th and 8pm Server time.

This will be a best 2 out of 3 elimination tournament. I apologize but no healers allowed any other class is fine. No sap healing allowed. All buffs/stims/medpacs will be allowed.

This will take place on Ilum in the center of the PVP area.

In order to participate send an in game mail to Dath: for pubs / Twitch: for imps and include your name and class. The first 32 people to do this will receive a confirmation email locking them into the tourni.

Who is going to win the 5 mill pot!? come and watch!

Broseph, ask anyone who has forced me to dps how bad i am.

But for five mil i might just have to throw my body at it.

I'm in...

Run madness and stall them while your dots tick away.

If mara/jugg don't let them get leap at start just have to nut hug them.

Sounds like a blast, count me in! Although I'm terribad against Operatives/Scoundrel, Shadow/Assassin, Snipers/Gunslingers....Mercs/Mandos....lol actually every class haha I don't expect to make it far, but always fun! If you want, I can probably chip in a million creds for like 2nd place!

Ziiks!

Looks like this will be an entertaining tournament to at least watch.:D

Yeah i tried my hardest to even out the bracket in terms of skill and class. it will be a really interesting tournament. no one person has a free ride to the final match.

Yeah i tried my hardest to even out the bracket in terms of skill and class. it will be a really interesting tournament. no one person has a free ride to the final match.

Love the way you conveniently put yourself up against Dingfu, the one person who never uses Defensive cooldowns :rak_01:

I had to cancel my spot, wife changed Schedule, women do that.lol.hoping to leave my spot to Devon hes ZU,S kryptonite and funny ,love his toons .Only 1 on fleet that can make a pimp coat snow parka look sweet.Oh the brackets are harsh wouldent rule out anybody...My creds which i gave to Dath are on him.lol.no pressure.lol.Oh for fks sake record it D man.

Yes this will be streamed and recorded. Streaming will be done via Twitch.tv/atlasodysseus and will also be recorded by him. (Savar)

Should be a really good tournament. all of us have been practicing around and theres not going to be an easy duel in it. Dont forget there are also prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.

Tell your friends! show up and watch, its going to be a blast.

-Dath

Goodluck to all! This tournament will be a BLAST! I vote afterwards to either 1) have an all out brawl FFA or 2) form 2 seperate teams with it and just duke it out (if imp and pub are even in numbers then I vote for a faction war) just for extra fun afterwards if people are up to it xD.

See you all there!