Defeat Watcher One (The Rescue)

Patty_Boh

Could someone give me some help with this guy, not in game just some tips. I'm a level 19 Sentinel and I cant kill him. Should I kill his 2 bodyguards first? What abilities are the most important to use? And so on. Thanks.

Could someone give me some help with this guy, not in game just some tips. I'm a level 19 Sentinel and I cant kill him. Should I kill his 2 bodyguards first? What abilities are the most important to use? And so on. Thanks.

You could go level up some more with Heroics and side missions...but yes, I like to target the bodyguards first, as they fall quicker, and that means you start taking less damage faster. Make sure you have your companion attack the same target as you.

If you're really having trouble...Saber Ward to start...then immediately hit Heroic Call on the Force. Your Saber Ward will refresh and you will have passive regeneration for the fight.

How's your gear and your companion's gear? I think you may have a problem with one or both. While this is a good fight, he shouldn't be destroying you unless something is amiss there, I think. are you in at level moddable gear? Have up to date implants and earpiece? Is your companion wearing freebie greens or have you got him/her in moddable or blues? What about your offhand and main? Up to date and not green? Most of the time, difficulty with bosses boils down to gear issues.

How's your gear and your companion's gear? I think you may have a problem with one or both. While this is a good fight, he shouldn't be destroying you unless something is amiss there, I think. are you in at level moddable gear? Have up to date implants and earpiece? Is your companion wearing freebie greens or have you got him/her in moddable or blues? What about your offhand and main? Up to date and not green? Most of the time, difficulty with bosses boils down to gear issues.

I don't even think you can get implants at level 19...

I don't even think you can get implants at level 19...

ok, so no implants. Can't remember when you get them. The rest holds true. People usually have trouble with bosses because of gear and their problems tend to be resolved when they fix that. After that, the next biggest issue is failing to interrupt, although I don't remember this fight as being one where that is particularly vital. Some fights are All about the interrupts, but I don't believe that's the case hear.

Edited by errant_knight