The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Empire of Plagues vs Imperial Droid Division

Beniboybling

Don't mean Sideous? *Not to mention there WAS an army of "sith/dark jedi" he could take command of, yet he still served Sideous...*

I was being theoretical.

Like a faction with HoS Yoda, SiC Vader, and Sith Brotherhood as Major Ground Force. Wound not end well for Yoda.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wouldn't be defection. It would be betrayal. A coup. After the power transfer, he would still fight AiR. But the Kaggath would be over when Jerec dies.

No, that would basically be IG-88 usurping and creating his own faction, which is against the rules.

And yes, it IS creating his own faction....

It'd be IG-88's faction vs the IDD vs EoP (Jerec and Trench and any biologicals) In the eyes of the Kaggath.

I was being theoretical.

Like a faction with HoS Yoda, SiC Vader, and Sith Brotherhood as Major Ground Force. Wound not end well for Yoda.

Vader would likely defect.

But here, It's IG-88 willing to use (and work with) Jerec, over the Killik/Vong that are attacking, as he needs droid foundries etc.

Nevermind. Forget it. Obviously pointing out a major hole in your opponent's leadership that could basically end the Kaggath in 100 posts is a no-go. BUT I stand by the fact that it was not a good leadership choice for that reason and if this were realistic, IG-88 would stage a coup in a heartbeat.

Still, I question IG-88's ability to create a hivemind in the hours (max) before the space battle.

Heading out for the evening.

Edited by Warren-Stride

Nevermind. Forget it. Obviously pointing out a major hole in your opponent's leadership that could basically end the Kaggath in 100 posts is a no-go. BUT I stand by the fact that it was not a good leadership choice for that reason and if this were realistic, IG-88 would stage a coup in a heartbeat.

Still, I question IG-88's ability to create a hivemind in the hours (max) before the space battle.

Oh, I agree. But it's also ridiculous that we have Meetra Surik facing Count Dooku, or Kun vs Windu.

Kaggath bends the rules in some places, makes rules in others. It's not meant to be the epitome of realism, it's meant to be fun.

IG-88 merely helps to create it, it isn't due to him that it IS created.

The point I am referencing, is that the TIE/D originally operated by taking orders directly from a world devastator. However, since those are missing, I stumbled upon the fact that the Shadow Droids was this goody:

"The droids' two smaller dorsal lasers covered the rear field of fire, and a long-range antenna allowed the fighters to transmit their dense binary code stream between each other and their command ship."

I simply put 2+2 together. If they are flying as a squadron *the TIE/D and the shadow droids* then that stream should be easy enough to pick up.

Oh, I agree. But it's also ridiculous that we have Meetra Surik getting stomped by Count Dooku, or Kun vs Windu.

Kaggath bends the rules in some places, makes rules in others. It's not meant to be the epitome of realism, it's meant to be fun.

Yeeessss... :jawa_evil:

If it is REALLY that big of a nuisance, I will omit the part where IG-88 uploads copies of himself into the other droids, simply to put this to rest since it does not ultimately add much, other than similar thinking between of the droids, combined with such rapid fire communication... Instead then, it would still have rapid fire communication, but the droids would all act a bit different depending on their type.

Small question...Could Desann wear a set of PII armor? He isn't THAT much bigger than a man, unlike Gorc like I had originally proposed. ;) Heck, Jerec would fit perfectly in one. :p They know they are heading to a planet infested, so why not suit up? :D

*Yes Beni, I am really asking this, I need to know if it is on or off the table, since these characters actually can FIT inside of these suits. :rolleyes: *

Small question...Could Desann wear a set of PII armor? He isn't THAT much bigger than a man, unlike Gorc like I had originally proposed. ;) Heck, Jerec would fit perfectly in one. :p They know they are heading to a planet infested, so why not suit up? :D

*Yes Beni, I am really asking this, I need to know if it is on or off the table, since these characters actually can FIT inside of these suits. :rolleyes: *

Well, I think Rom Moch was able to, so why not?

Thinking about it, it would likely have to be the PIII, since that one was designed specifically to be an exo-suit, whereas the PII could be an exo-suit, it was primarily *and most often* used as a droid soldier.

Thinking about it, it would likely have to be the PIII, since that one was designed specifically to be an exo-suit, whereas the PII could be an exo-suit, it was primarily *and most often* used as a droid soldier.

That seems most likely.

But I do. Revealed my opinion is! :csw_yoda:

I have plans, Selenial. You of all people should know that.

So tempted to start a thread on it at KMC :p Get the Kotor/Tor fanboys out in droves to give me quotes.

But I'm curious, do you honestly think in a 2v2 that you'd win?

Poor boy.

Either or could be used as an exo-suit or droid operated, neither were specifically designed for a certain thing.

Also speaking of, the faction that has Stormtroopers. You really missed out on taking either the Phase 2 or 3 Dark Trooper....because, of what I have on Stormtroopers, you take them + those suits and you have one BA fighting force that'll demolish anything.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

So tempted to start a thread on it at KMC :p Get the Kotor/Tor fanboys out in droves to give me quotes.

But I'm curious, do you honestly think in a 2v2 that you'd win?

Poor boy.

A 2v2 is a fight I can't win, but there are alternatives.

A 2v2 is a fight I can't win, but there are alternatives.

I did specifically say leadership battle....

I haz other plans :p

Unless you expect one of your allies to take part in a leadership battle, at which point I'd:

A) Laugh

B) Point you to mine :p

Edit: You also couldn't win a 1v1 bro :p

Edited by Selenial

I did specifically say leadership battle....

I haz other plans :p

Unless you expect one of your allies to take part in a leadership battle, at which point I'd:

A) Laugh

B) Point you to mine :p

Edit: You also couldn't win a 1v1 bro :p

You'll see what I have in store for you.

postering about a battle to come rather then the one currently taking place....... 0 points..... so when is talk of current fight going to take place..... if you guys want to posture shouldnt you do that in the OTHER thread meant for kaggaths rather then ruining the perfectly good plague deck vs droid deck battle we have here.

postering about a battle to come rather then the one currently taking place....... 0 points..... so when is talk of current fight going to take place..... if you guys want to posture shouldnt you do that in the OTHER thread meant for kaggaths rather then ruining the perfectly good plague deck vs droid deck battle we have here.

Warren left for the evening. Besides, we already went over some of the early stuff, such as Droid Hive Mind. Or, as droids would call it...A highly interactive network with fast reaction times. :d_evil:

Not much to go over right now. Sel and I are just having a bit of fun. :p

Warren left for the evening. Besides, we already went over some of the early stuff, such as Droid Hive Mind. Or, as droids would call it...A highly interactive network with fast reaction times. :d_evil:

because no one else can argue for either side besides the faction creator? thats a new rule i never heard of :p

Not much to go over right now. Sel and I are just having a bit of fun. :p

im just giving you both crud, cus i come i here to read about these 2 factions and i get my leader can beat up your leaders....nuh uh mine can beat up yours....when I dont even know who each is talking about cus its not even relevant to whats going on.