Flickering taxis are back.

OddballEasyEight

Just thought I'd mention that the flickering/dissapearing taxis on Nar Shaddaa and Coruscant are back.

I know it's not a priority fix, but it's back so put it on the list again :(

Lol, you mean it NEVER was gone in the first place...

I've heard a rumor that it was fixed at some point, same rumor even got posted in a PN I think, but for me it has always been there, I've never had an undisturbed ride on both of those planets.

I've given up expecting old bugs to be fixed... still waiting for them to fix the starter companion customizations and those from the first Rakghoul event

Edited by LeJarC

Lol, you mean it NEVER was gone in the first place...

I've heard a rumor that it was fixed at some point, same rumor even got posted in a PN I think, but for me it has always been there, I've never had an undisturbed ride on both of those planets.

I've given up expecting old bugs to be fixed... still waiting for them to fix the starter companion customizations and those from the first Rakghoul event

Nah, that fix worked for me up until now.

Trust me on that since I actually record alot of the taxi rides for my videos, so I'm acutely aware of when it is and is not working.

Nah, that fix worked for me up until now.

Trust me on that since I actually record alot of the taxi rides for my videos, so I'm acutely aware of when it is and is not working.

It also depends on the video card you have. I think that it behaved differently with AMD and Nvidia video cards.

• 9 months later...
yeah it never really went away. They said they fixed it but on Nar and Curo it still happened the day of the patch that "fixed" it.

Not sure if it's just a coincidence or not, but when I upgraded my GPU to a GTX 660, and then set the graphics to high instead of low, it fixed the "wonder womans invisible jet" bug. Or as you guys describe it, the disappearing taxi bug. Just food for thought, if you have a good enough gpu to run it on max try it. I haven't had the issue ever since I upgraded. If it helps, I'll post my current system specs:

Intel i5 3350P CPU

GTX 770 MSI Gaming OC edition

seasonic 520w PSU.

Hope this helps anyone who is still having this problem