The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More old and retired sets

jankiel

I would buy all of those. They're awesome. My only concern is that they'll wind up in grab bag packs which I refuse to buy. I prefer direct purchases and not "a chance at what I want". More direct purchase options would be awesome.

I would buy all of those. They're awesome. My only concern is that they'll wind up in grab bag packs which I refuse to buy. I prefer direct purchases and not "a chance at what I want". More direct purchase options would be awesome.

So buy them off the GTN from others who bought "grab bags" then?

Also, to the OP, it seems they are bringing alot of the old stuff back both through the CM and through rep vendors.

So buy them off the GTN from others who bought "grab bags" then?

Also, to the OP, it seems they are bringing alot of the old stuff back both through the CM and through rep vendors.

Too convoluted and the pricing structure fluctuates too much.

Considering the number of direct purchase armor sets vs. the number in grab bags, I suspect that you may be unhappy with the results.

Not saying I disagree with you in principle, I agree with you... Just calling it like it is...

Considering the number of direct purchase armor sets vs. the number in grab bags, I suspect that you may be unhappy with the results.

Not saying I disagree with you in principle, I agree with you... Just calling it like it is...

Yeah it is what it is. If the selection of direct purchase Armor sets were better, Bioware would get a lot more money out of me. I simply wont give in to the lockbox scam. As it is though, they won't get more than my $15 per month.