The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

This trooper set

The belt is also different. Back when I first saw the trailer I was so excited to get this armor. I also hoped that the character here, Jace Malcome, would have a big role in the trooper story. I don't think he even wears combat armor in the final product.

The belt is also different. Back when I first saw the trailer I was so excited to get this armor. I also hoped that the character here, Jace Malcome, would have a big role in the trooper story. I don't think he even wears combat armor in the final product.

What planet is he on? I never even saw him....

I think it'd be cool to have this set of armor.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/248/5/9/pic_from_swtor_hope_trailer_by_lasferti-d2y47kk.jpg

I don't think we actually have a set that looks close to this armor. There are some similarities of course but the real thing isn't actually there.

Yes having that that would be nice but if we do you already have that set in the game maybe this is 55 game set

Edited by JJTEAMA

Once you get to Makeb he's briefly introduced and once you finish the Makeb line, he's the one that you work with in the Makeb Weekly mission line. Also that second style of armor i added has been completely removed from vendors. I can't find it anywhere. The section x gear is off by a few pieces and the republic containment gear (as far as I know) is either changed or removed.

Once you get to Makeb he's briefly introduced and once you finish the Makeb line, he's the one that you work with in the Makeb Weekly mission line. Also that second style of armor i added has been completely removed from vendors. I can't find it anywhere. The section x gear is off by a few pieces and the republic containment gear (as far as I know) is either changed or removed.

Yeah, you're right. I checked on Dulfy during lunch.

I think there should be more SWTOR style Trooper Armor, even though it seems like Clone Trooper armor it looks amazing and should be made a standard cartel market hyperspace pack with different kinds of armors.

- I am Mandolare the Unbreakable and i Support this Message.