Hemorrhage from +21% back to 6% - WHY nerf and no PATCHNOTE?

Maguhl

With Patch 2.8 Spoils of War, the Mara was Buffed slightly to do more DPS in the Anni-Tree.

Although the Burst ist still missing and the build is to easy to shut down, the buff was much apprechiated.

but now BW changed the mechanic and nerfed the Mara again.

Can anyone understand what happend? Here are the changes which got altered:

Hemorrhage now increases the damage dealt by burning effects by 7/14/21 percent (up from 2/4/6 percent).

Now the Feat. Hemorrhage was set back to 6% (if 3 points are invested).

That is again a huge slap in the face for all the Maras. I need an explanation please. Will the Mara get something in return for this failed approach?

Next post from Maguhl will be to explain exactly where he's seeing 6%

Cos it ain't in a live account looking at the skill tree.

Maybe he's using some website's outdated skill tree from before 2.5 ->Torhead?

Maybe he's using some website's outdated skill tree from before 2.5 ->Torhead?

Just checked Torhead and even that was updated (which kind of surprised me lol) so I have no idea what the OP is going on about other than it's a troll. Or someone crying for marauder buffs that they don't need.

I have to apologize.

It seems that the skill description was messed-up during the last login.

I dont know what caused the problem. I saw the 6% on the german live server., cant really tell what happened there.

The discription says its 21% now (like in patch 2.8).

could have been a glitch.

Anyway this is good news, at least this skill remains unchanged.

/topic closed

Edited by Maguhl

With Patch 2.8 Spoils of War, the Mara was Buffed slightly to do more DPS in the Anni-Tree.

Although the Burst ist still missing and the build is to easy to shut down, the buff was much apprechiated.

but now BW changed the mechanic and nerfed the Mara again.

Can anyone understand what happend? Here are the changes which got altered:

Hemorrhage now increases the damage dealt by burning effects by 7/14/21 percent (up from 2/4/6 percent).

Now the Feat. Hemorrhage was set back to 6% (if 3 points are invested).

That is again a huge slap in the face for all the Maras. I need an explanation please. Will the Mara get something in return for this failed approach?

right on man buff it some more i wish they would cuz when im on my annih marauder the pot5 wzs get ugly, im so mean i can make medicine sick (ali voice)