The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New male hairstyles

I've always wanted to have a male character with long (around shoulder-length) hair, but the only long hairstyle for males in the game works horribly with almost every outfit, since it overlaps anything with detail around the neck (it also gives the impression that the character is going bald, since the buzzcut/five'o'clock hairstyle shows that the hairline is not where it should be.) Something like the default Dragonborn haircut on the Cartel market would be perfect.

I've always wanted to have a male character with long (around shoulder-length) hair, but the only long hairstyle for males in the game works horribly with almost every outfit, since it overlaps anything with detail around the neck (it also gives the impression that the character is going bald, since the buzzcut/five'o'clock hairstyle shows that the hairline is not where it should be.) Something like the default Dragonborn haircut on the Cartel market would be perfect.

Yeah... I know exactly what you mean... :(

I'd love to see more hairstyles.

/Signed

Agreed! It would be nice to see some more male styles that are a little longer, not meant to be funny/novel/outlandish, and that have a normal hairline. I know, I know, I'm so demanding! :p

I actually could have lived with the clipping on the new-ish long male style, but with the receding hairline? Nope! It was like they couldn't wrap their brains around the idea of giving such an attractive style to males, so they reduced the sexy factor by giving it an old-guy hairline and extra poofiness on top.

Bioware games are notorious for uglyhairitis. Its so bad I just assume all the devs are bald or balding and take it out on us this way as some weird baldo passive agressive thing :p

But yeah, take the new Tharan Cedrax comp customization from the Nar Shaddaa event vendor, he looks like the lovechild of James Hetfield and Axl Rose... :D

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• 2 weeks later...

I think SWTOR Should have a huge update for customization for stuff like body tattoos for example and more hair styles not just male hair so that way you don't feel like a cookie cutter like the others.

Anyway thats aside the point, YES i agree we need more Hair styles for males to be honest they also need better facial hair as well too.

- Signed by Mandalore The Unbreakable