Returning Player LFG

cwolfe

Started in beta played on release and loved the lvling and game. End game just wasn't there and the pvp sucked at that time.(nothing but Huttball). Lvled 5 characters to 50 and had 1 more at 45 which at that time. GW2 was released and needed a change from the same old thing of doing dailies and such. This was back when Illum I beleive was end game.

Recently had the urge to load this back up and see what has changed..

Been back for a week and plan on staying for awhile. Still trying to get feet back on ground and redoing all my enhancements and such. Think spent more time reading than playing since been back lol

Anyways I have the SWTOR bug again and want to catch up to what is going on. Which is a real PITA without a guild and just forums to go by.:D

My main is a sorc healer Krazarian in game and have dps sorc, sniper, Powertech Tank, and a maurader at 50 that need to work up to 55. Also have a 45 IA healer that was working up when went to GW2. A few other lowbs but not worth mentioning atm.

Now I was way more hardcore then than I am now and have a FT job that leaves me 3 hours a night to play if that now.

I am looking for a RL friendly mature guild that likes to play hard when playing but isn' t a bunch of *****hats and realizes there is this thing called a RL and this is a game not a job.

Please PM here or in game if I seem to fit or have any questions for me!!:D

All my characters start with Kraz.

Main - Krazarian

Alts - Krazana, Krazar, Krazariana, Krazaria,Krazia, and Krazen

(Krazariana is alt that rolled when came back and running atm to get the feel for game back only lvl 15 atm)

These are all my characters that will be playing and getting back up to speed hopefully lol

EDIT: Forgot to say I am on the Sith side :cool:

Edited by cwolfe

That might of helped huh:o usually play from 5-6ish PST till depends on what's going on and how tired I am. On average would say log 9-10ish seeing as have to get up at 5 am for work.:D

My guild , <Evil Deeds Inc>, is currently looking for dps(preferably), heal or tank for our nightmare run. We normally raid Fridays and Saturdays starting at 10:30pm PST. We are pretty mature raiders and it's a small guild as well. In case you are interested, it is best to contact Jung or Skunkworks in game or a whisper.