The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Working on a fan video... game dialogue needed

Hey. I'm putting together something to share with the community once it's done, a video project for the Sith Warrior storyline, and I'm needing some last bits of dialogue to make it work. I have found almost everything else I need, save one or two clips. I don't know if what I am requesting would potentially spoil, so I'm going to put it behind a tag:

I'm looking for a place in-game where I can find an example of the Warrior saying something decidedly negative about Baras. Preferably commenting about his proclivity for hunting down and killing even those who have served him loyally in the past, but anything that might underline the fact that the only thing he seems to care for is his own ambition will do, especially if it implies he's bad for the Empire. I know the Warrior does a lot of talking TO Baras, and can even mouth off to him directly, but I'm looking for something third-person.

The video will be taking place right about concurrent with Corellia, so most late-game knowledge is fine as an example... even something from the end of the arc would be alright if, taken out of context, it would fit in a slightly earlier position.

Even examples that don't precisely fit will do... I'm looking for ideas to fill in gaps, and I can combine things with other dialogue snips out there. If anybody knows of an arc or mission or even a specific line where something like this is said by the Warrior to a person other than the subject of the comment, it might be a help.

Thank you much to whoever makes time to read this, for letting me pick your brain. :)