Will we EVER see Shae Vizla or Nico Okarr in game?

Timarick

I mean in all fairness, every other major class in game save for the Imperial Agent and Sith Inquisitor (though that said, you DO see Vindican in the Return scene) has a icon for their respective class and many of whom show up in the game proper:

Jedi Consular: Satele Shan

Jedi Knight: Ven Zallow (mentioned often and appears in Deceived, but can't "appear" because he's DEAD.)

Sith Warrior: Darth Malgus

Trooper: Jace Malcolm

I mean we see Shae and in some promotional commercials, she even speaks, implying she would play some kind of role in the game beyond just being another Mandalorian. Same with Nico: He guns down a swath of Imperial troops and takes Satele and Jace back to the Republic. You would think that would warrant some kind of significance. I mean hell with ALL of the aforementioned people they at least appeared and their novel/comic book subplots touched upon in some capacity or another. Heck even Theron Shan has now made an appearence! So a comic book/novel exclusive character (though he is referenced in the game via email) gets an appearance BEFORE a pair of characters who appeared in the much more expensive-to-make trailers? The hell?

I don't remember Shae having any lines. Still, wouldn:'t mind seeing these guys pop up somewhere just for some level of acknowledgement. Oh and you forgot Lord Vindican for the SI. He's dead so can't actually show up but Malgus mentioned him, and technically Jace Malcolm, indirectly, mentioned Nico

I don't remember Shae having any lines. Still, wouldn:'t mind seeing these guys pop up somewhere just for some level of acknowledgement. Oh and you forgot Lord Vindican for the SI. He's dead so can't actually show up but Malgus mentioned him, and technically Jace Malcolm, indirectly, mentioned Nico

I actually considered adding Vindican lol, but dropped it because I didn't know all of Malgus' dialogue to be sure.

But yeah in the promotional trailers she had ONE lick of dialogue because it was all about "What do you fight for?" And her piece was a shot from Deceived of her putting on her helmet and going "Revenge."