The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1h interview of Drew Karpyshyn on Star Wars.

Varium

That guys is such an ******e. "I used some minor characters from KOTOR 2 in Revan". He knows full well that he butchered the MAIN character of KOTOR 2. Edited by Jandi

That guys is such an ******e. "I used some minor characters from KOTOR 2 in Revan". He knows full well that he butchered the MAIN character of KOTOR 2.
Oh he didn't. He didn't.

Sorry Drew, I loved the Bane trilogy but... just no.

Edited by Beniboybling

Thanks for posting the link. I enjoyed it. Drew seems like a nice guy; which is good to know since I generally enjoy his Star Wars books quite a bit.

In fact, his may have been the last SW books I read (and Deceived). I had to sort of quit after the Darth Caedus/Jacen garbage from the NJO and Legacy of the Force. The post ROTJ EU went in a direction I didn't like with the vong and everything that came after.

Edited by CaulderBenson

Yeah, while I imaging he was handed the ending in advance, what he did to the exile was unacceptable. Some of the blame lies on the editor though. That's what editors are for, not just correcting grammar. Authors can get offtrack and it's the editors job to rein them in. Edited by errant_knight