Cartel Items Buy Back

DeanHead

The biggest problem I have with is that I cannot sell multiple bound items back to the vendors. After a wile some of the cartel item I get from packs are useless, I cannot sell them on the IGN or transfer them to other toons of mine.

I spent real money on these items, I want something back for them.

So please let me resell them back to vendor for credits, that way I do not feel like I am wasting my money.

Until this happens I will not buy any more Cartel Coins, I will just spend the ones I earn being a subscriber.

Edited by DeanHead
Update Post

The biggest problem I have with is that I cannot sell multiple bound items back to the vendors. After a wile some of the cartel item I get from packs are useless, I cannot sell them on the IGN or transfer them to other toons of mine.

So please let me resell them back to vendor for credits, that way I do not feel like I am wasting my money.

Until this happens I will not buy any more Cartel Coins, I will just spend the ones I earn being a subscriber.

This is what the GTN is for. Although, be prepared that 90% of the items you get from the cartel packs will sell for under 50k and some even for under 1k.

If they are bound to you, that means you used them and you got value from the purchase. Why are you demanding a market for used items?