Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

"Still Playing" - A SWTOR Song

PurpleCliff

I've wanted to make videos about video games for a while, and this is my first! A little song about the state of SWTOR as I see it.

Would love for you guys to check it out. Hope your ears don't bleed too bad.

YouTube:

Peace.

I'm on the same boat.. I cancelled my WoW and WildStar sub and resub SWTOR because no matter how much problems this game have it is the only MMO currently that I will ALWAYS have fun playing I love this game and yeah I am a Star Wars fanboy :rak_03:

And now my goal is to level all AC's...again!!! :D

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Azut

Nice video.

Not the best song voice I've ever heard, but cudoes for stepping up :)

One tiny niggle I had was that you complain that there is no pazaak... and then go on to complain that they implemented gambling...

but... pazaak is gambling :cool:

Haha yeah thanks.

Mmm that is slightly paradoxical of me. I guess I like pazaak because it can be somewhat multiplayer/social/RPG.

I'm on the same boat.. I cancelled my WoW and WildStar sub and resub SWTOR because no matter how much problems this game have it is the only MMO currently that I will ALWAYS have fun playing I love this game and yeah I am a Star Wars fanboy :rak_03:

And now my goal is to level all AC's...again!!! :D

Edit: Grammar

Ditto! It's hard to get away from this game xD

Edited by PurpleCliff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.