Who is she really?

taxidermis

The pub side zuhara. Zoozmy says that it's not him. This shadow is currently in midbie bracket. Talks and acts just like the imp side. Also seems to top every scoreboard for her team. So e. as zu finally caved and created a pub toon and just won't admit it? Or is this some imposter and If so who is it? Title says living legend. And from skill level it's someone who plays a lot and has played several classes to max. So who is it?? Edited by taxidermis

Zuhara could always change its mind and go pubside.

But no, those Zuharawannabe's are just randoms that admire him. When I was PvPing on my midbie Sin I saw them in a Hypergate, went to check my friends list and say Zuhara online, asked a friend what he was doing and he said he was creating controversy or something on Gen Chat, which seems to take up his time.

So the answer to your question is no, those people are not Zuhara. They are just fans.

I usually keep a sheet with the acheivment percents for those I like to fight in warzones. That ratio of numbers is fairly unique once they pass the 2k pvp mark.

Using a five category thumb print is pretty precise.

Usually I use op to track zuh at a glance as he puts more effort there than most in the pvp set. Every fake zuh I have run into has been midling acheivment, though a few tried to pull off his persona. They come and go quickly and its a bit sad.

Most of the better pvpers have clones. I tend to pick on them :p