PLEASE!!!! ALLOW us to delete mission items

Kissakias

I have an item from day 2 of my game back in Dec 2011.

Also yesterday i receive a mail from game that said ''duo a problem of your seeker ability, we replace the problem with another one''!!^^

And now i got 2 in my mission inventory !!^^

I have an item from day 2 of my game back in Dec 2011.

Also yesterday i receive a mail from game that said ''duo a problem of your seeker ability, we replace the problem with another one''!!^^

And now i got 2 in my mission inventory !!^^

it is its own tab that has maybe 5 items in it. Is it really that much of an issue?

this is what struck me

how do these items hurt or bother OP in any way?

one guy claimed they hurt RP with the "I have to carry this stuff" but the dozens of speeders/mounts easily available and half dozen sets of armor we carry don't. -.-

its only as offensive as people make it out to be.

one guy claimed they hurt RP with the "I have to carry this stuff" but the dozens of speeders/mounts easily available and half dozen sets of armor we carry don't. -.-

its only as offensive as people make it out to be.

you carry 6 sets of armor? :eek:

I want your bags!! :p

• 3 months later...
No with the conquest thing, i got 5 HK pieces from i dont know which planet drops ( its icon is a red disk) and ive finished the HK companion looong time ago.

Red disk one was either from False Emp or Foundry/Maelstrom, I honestly can't remember. I believe what happens is that if someone in your party is on the mission, you'll all get one.

( its icon is a red disk) and ive finished the HK companion looong time ago.

That one bothers me as well. And my bounty hunter has a fleet pass stuck there and I've also seen the shuttle ticket to get off Hutta on a couple of characters.

Are these items a problem? No probably not. But a lot of bugs aren't problems yet people usually agree they should be fixed. I'm not sure why this one (mission items you no longer need and can't get rid of) is any different and here we have a suggestion that would let the devs get away with not having to fix every single one of these, which we know they won't, so I'm not seeing why anyone would be opposed...

That one bothers me as well. And my bounty hunter has a fleet pass stuck there and I've also seen the shuttle ticket to get off Hutta on a couple of characters.

Are these items a problem? No probably not. But a lot of bugs aren't problems yet people usually agree they should be fixed. I'm not sure why this one (mission items you no longer need and can't get rid of) is any different and here we have a suggestion that would let the devs get away with not having to fix every single one of these, which we know they won't, so I'm not seeing why anyone would be opposed...

Arent problem now, but if that red disk is from a FP and all group get if one of the group has the quest, each month i'll get 1 or 2 as i go since the conquest points comes from GF and FPs. In a year i'll have at least 20 - 30 of those red disks, not mention that maybe EAware broke and another missions parts in future and start to stuck and those to.

P.S> i dont have only those red disks, i have and other 2 mission items that are there from December 2011