How can this still happen?

ToMyMa

Well, if you've been as descriptive in reporting this bug to BioWare as you have been in describing it here, it's no wonder it hasn't been fixed.

I did a full description in my previous thread in the bug report forum.

I reported it with the same accuracy in my in game report (as in the bug forum thread).

I looked at your picture and I see you standing there, dont see any bug, even one flying.

My quickbar is blacked out - I cannot use any abilities. I did a crtl+u (it does nothing), I tried everything possible - nothing works. This is the third time, so yeah...

My quickbar is blacked out - I cannot use any abilities. I did a crtl+u (it does nothing), I tried everything possible - nothing works. This is the third time, so yeah...

Oh that problem, I have come across the same problem couple of times, last time I was doing a space mission and my whole UI disappear so I had to reboot the game and that fixed it for me.

if it clears after a restart of the launcher then it's very likely a memory leak issue...same as with the target markers disappearing.

Oh, that explains all that brigh liquid on the floor under my computer, I got a memory leak. :D

if it clears after a restart of the launcher then it's very likely a memory leak issue...same as with the target markers disappearing.

It's not that. No reboot is needed - this bug ONLY occurs when you zone into an area, and you're ported into a ranked arena before you're done loading the initial area.

In the pic you have someone targeted, and since hes not in range for attacks they are blacked out, im hoping it isnt really that simple

Reactive Shield (3rd on bottom row,)Adrenaline Rush, Diversion, and Hold the Line (all just to the left of his portrait) should never be blacked out, because they are defensive moves that do not require a target.