Achievement Unlocked

sumoftwosins

Imperial Fanatic - Zealous Commitment To The Empire!

Trying to think of what to do for my 8th tat.... well I do have all imp side adv classes.

http://damntank.com/stash/tmp/sithdiehard.jpg

Didn't really do it because of all imp classes, but because the that logo is pimp.

As someone who got a tattoo at 19 who is now 28 year old, please take my advice and never get one. No matter how cool you think it is.

As someone who got a tattoo at 19 who is now 28 year old, please take my advice and never get one. No matter how cool you think it is.

I know a lot of people who have taken tattoos when they are young (18-25) and do not regret at all now when they are at their 40-50s.

I know a lot of people who have taken tattoos when they are young (18-25) and do not regret at all now when they are at their 40-50s.

Not regretting it and answering "no" when asked if you would get it again are two different things.

Someone should get a tattoo of a troll.

I'm not advocating anything. I have 8 and I'm 33... Got kids, professional job... no regrets on ink. Which I avoid things that change. Names of girlfriends or the freaking Pepsi logo.

The philosophical question though "When is the last time you have felt this passionately about something?"

And some of us waited until we were... less young, to get tats and don't regret them one little bit.

Your reading skills are lacking. :rolleyes:

Not regretting it and answering "no" when asked if you would get it again are two different things.

Next time, actually READ.

Someone should get a tattoo of a troll.

I'm not advocating anything. I have 8 and I'm 33... Got kids, professional job... no regrets on ink. Which I avoid things that change. Names of girlfriends or the freaking Pepsi logo.

The philosophical question though "When is the last time you have felt this passionately about something?"

That's my problem...I got a tamagotchi as a tattoo. I was passionate about those things, and damnit I thought they would last.